Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 pm
8th ave wrote:
martin wrote:
8th ave wrote:I'll take it.

we need it.

Why are you reading articles about ugly dogs. Lol.

Because even ugly need a solace of winning to make life less unbearable :wink:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:21 pm
Game notes:

- Ricky Rubio is a friggin machine. 16 points, 11 dimes, 8 boards, 6 steals, more whistles than 8th's avatar walking down the boardwalk. You talk about one dude I'd trade anything to get...

- Well, Guy, it looks like Kirilenko's crash landed back to normality :wink: 30% on his 3's, 13 points, a 1.4 assist to turnover ratio... Minny's big free agent acquisition has come a long way from his 18 point, 8 board, 3 block per game start.

- Jarrett Jack is en fuego, for real. 23 points, 8 dimes, and 5 boards. At the expense of drawing MORE hate for questioning our kids, any minutes he takes from Klay or Barnes at this point are welcomed. Dude is just fillin it up.

- 'nother day at the office for DLee: 22 & 13. Leads the L in double-doubles, leads the league in 20-and-10 games. Best Warrior free agent ever?

- The Ezeli-Biedrins duo has something to offer, but gets no love. 3 swats from the tandem in 18 minutes. Of course, its kinda hard to set the Landry toy down when he's 8-of-9. Another 18 & 9 from Dirty Landry; our bigs are just absolutely killers this year.

- Don't look now, but D-Green is a lean, mean glass-clean machine. 6 boards in 11 minutes, plus the rebound of the night to secure the victory! If dude would just quit shooting, there'd be NO reason to keep him on the bench.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:24 pm
Barely beat a below average team, but it's a win and the team desperately needs as many as possible now.

migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to Game Threads