Game Thead: Warriors @ Boston Celtics 2013-03-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:31 pm
martin wrote:according to celtics announcers their team never travels, never commits fouls and never misses a shot if not being fouled
:oops:


Dude it must suck to always have to listen to opposing team's broadcasters.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:33 pm
Harrison gave paul pierce the staredown. Lol

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:35 pm
celtics are playing pretty terrible, we must take this game

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:36 pm
8th ave wrote:
martin wrote:according to celtics announcers their team never travels, never commits fouls and never misses a shot if not being fouled
:oops:


Dude it must suck to always have to listen to opposing team's broadcasters.

yeah, away games are hard, especially with true homers like the celtics ones, but they are far and over the worst

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:39 pm
This game is hard to watch, we need to cut down on the turnovers.

Avery Bradley might just be a better defender than Rondo, he looks pesky as hell.

On that note good foul Bradley

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:42 pm
I don't think we even look to go in the post anymore.

Jefferson with a major 3, everyone needs to chip in and help Curry. Everyone will zone in on Curry so be open.

Rookie
Posts: 25
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:46 pm
jurt awful game from both teams.. We need to take this one..

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 pm
good to see barnes being aggressive, he seems to check out for most games untill the games like this remind us what he could become if he just continued to have that fire in him consistently

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 pm
martin wrote:good to see barnes being aggressive, he seems to check out for most games untill the games like this remind us what he could become if he just continued to have that fire in him consistently


My thoughts exactly, he can easily be the 3rd option next to Lee and Curry he just needs to be more assertive, and attack, that fire needs to be on at all times.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:02 pm
I heard the Celtics announcer scream about something lol.

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:06 pm
Bradley too aggressive,;like how Curry took note, and got him for the 5th foul.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:09 pm
my friend, who is a celtics fan, said boston can beat anyone in the east bar miami heat.
from what i'm seeing, i would think they could not make west playoffs, let alone beat anyone in the series.

i guess listening to announcers like these you may develop various illusions

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 pm
the shooting tonight #-o

All Star
Posts: 3173
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:33 pm
Too perimeter oriented. Lee is getting no touches. No touches downlow at all.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:42 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Too perimeter oriented. Lee is getting no touches. No touches downlow at all.

lee looks like he's still banged up, his shooting touch is off

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests