Game Thread: Warriors @ Indiana Pacers 2013-02-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:These lazy passes are killing us.

we are on record breaking mission to win two games in a row with commiting 20+ turnovers


Hope we get it done.

That was a BS call on Fetus, damn.


man, klay still can't finish lay ups :banghead:
and so we are again in 12 point hole. another curry god mode time? or is he too tired already?
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:These lazy passes are killing us.

we are on record breaking mission to win two games in a row with commiting 20+ turnovers


Hope we get it done.

That was a BS call on Fetus, damn.


man, klay still can't finish lay ups :banghead:
and so we are again in 12 point hole. another curry god mode time? or is he too tired already?


Or maybe Jack Attack time he is missed.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:51 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:These lazy passes are killing us.

we are on record breaking mission to win two games in a row with commiting 20+ turnovers


Hope we get it done.

That was a BS call on Fetus, damn.


man, klay still can't finish lay ups :banghead:
and so we are again in 12 point hole. another curry god mode time? or is he too tired already?


Or maybe Jack Attack time he is missed.

yeah, we need something out of the ordinary here, i assume if pacers extend the lead quickly, jackson will put the main guys on the bench, so to have some legs against ny tommorow
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Ill settle for Curry God mode time as you mentioned. lol
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm
Stephen "Waterfalls" Curry
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:56 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Ill settle for Curry God mode time as you mentioned. lol

and curry it is, indeed :D
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm
Oh Damn. **** the Pacers

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm
a brawl
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:05 pm
Curry a "G" he is not punk, new respect for dude.

All Star
Posts: 3072
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm
Beans protecting Curry. Get the **** outta here Hibbert

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:09 pm
thompson never left the ball and kept pushing :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 pm
It was hilarious seeing Klay holding on to that ball...it was like he was playing football, rushing for the EZ. lol
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:13 pm
adrenaline adrenaline pumping pumping
oh, well, i had four or five basketball related pushing, shoving and ball throwing in my 12-13 season alone :mrgreen:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:14 pm
Guybrush wrote:It was hilarious seeing Klay holding on to that ball...it was like he was playing football, rushing for the EZ. lol

i laughed loud at that
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:15 pm
this is no longer a baskeball game
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests