Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2013-01-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:03 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:How good is our bench or how bad are the cavs roster ? No one on that squad excites me if I was a GM except Kyrie.

Kyrie is a franchise player though. You put 2 pieces around him and you instantly have a playoff team.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:11 pm
8th ave wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:How good is our bench or how bad are the cavs roster ? No one on that squad excites me if I was a GM except Kyrie.

Kyrie is a franchise player though. You put 2 pieces around him and you instantly have a playoff team.

I know their cap situation will flexible in their future. They would need a skilled athletic 3, am not sold on Tristin Thompson so they would need a better 4, and even a SG while Waiters continues to develop, and a much better bench. But they are a young team so things will change for them.

» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:

I know their cap situation will flexible in their future. They would need a skilled athletic 3, am not sold on Tristin Thompson so they would need a better 4, and even a SG while Waiters continues to develop, and a much better bench. But they are a young team so things will change for them.

Yeah, they totally biffed on Thompson. They had a chance to have a very OKC-esque draft, but that pick was just garbage. Imagine if they took Klay or Kawai Leonard or Kenneth Faried... Suddenly, that's a playoff team.

» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:18 pm
Well, but then, Tristan HAS gotten better this year. He's at about 10 and 10 on the season, 50%, blocks you a shot or two, runs extremely well. And big men DO take longer to develop than guards. There's still time for Thompson to be a solid player, but worthy of a top 4 pick? I dunno if he'll ever live up to THAT.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:22 pm
My roommate noticed Beans had a black eye as well, not sure i noticed though. I am not trying to make to much of it, but its interesting. Maybe they get asked during post game.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:22 pm
Klay earning that commercial today.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm
WHITE FALCON!!!

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:26 pm
Klay is too skilled with that shot.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm
Klay "jerk off" Thompson.... because he strokes it so well.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:41 pm
8th ave wrote:Klay "jerk off" Thompson.... because he strokes it so well.

no homo. lol I could hear one of the broadcasters saying that. That would be hilarious.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm
So who celebrates when Bazemore scores.

Fetus getting more of the minutes instead of Beans

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm
Did you guys know that vegas had Cleveland GIVING us 2 points? the fuk outa here.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm
common cavs, it's too easy

» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm
8th ave wrote:Did you guys know that vegas had Cleveland GIVING us 2 points? the fuk outa here.

I heard it closed at 3... WAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hope somebody here made some crazy cash.

All Star
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm
Kyrie did have flu like symptom, so am sure it effected his game, because he did not do much.