Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2013-01-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:43 pm
Must keep Tristan Thompson off the board!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Beans getting his today..
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:33 pm
Interested to see how this Kyrie guy plays, ive heard alot of hype about this young all-star.

Interested to see Bazemore in extended minutes.

Its crazy imagining all the players that are not playing.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm
Holy.fukking.injury.bug. We was full strength yesterday!
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:38 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Interested to see how this Kyrie guy plays, ive heard alot of hype about this young all-star.

Oh, dude. If you've never seen Irving play, you're in for a treat. Not only is he good, but his whole game is pretty. One of my top 5 current guys on other squads to watch (Griffin, Roy Hibbert, Rondo, Durant, and Kyrie Irving).
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm
The Landry injury is a left shoulder bruise game time decision so I guess it was not that serious. I knew everyone's expect for his.

Fetus playing active, guess being on the bench will do that to a player.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:45 pm
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Interested to see how this Kyrie guy plays, ive heard alot of hype about this young all-star.

Oh, dude. If you've never seen Irving play, you're in for a treat. Not only is he good, but his whole game is pretty. One of my top 5 current guys on other squads to watch (Griffin, Roy Hibbert, Rondo, Durant, and Kyrie Irving).

You forgot Lebron lol.

The drive he had earlier in the 1st quarter when he went by 3 warriors and got the foul was pretty nice.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:47 pm
32 wrote:

Griffin has improved his low post game, but the amount that he flops makes it absolutely unbearable to watch. That **** pisses me off to no end. This is the same reason why I can't appreciate Tony Parker's game. Dude gets into the paint like nobody's business, but the unnecessary flopping loses my respect. They guys are capable of great games without the flopping. Add Ginobli on that list while we're at it.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 pm
Does Lee have a black eye?

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
32 wrote:

You forgot Lebron lol.

The drive he had earlier in the 1st quarter when he went by 3 warriors and got the foul was pretty nice.

Nah, bro, LeBron is still sick, but the sheer amount of protection he gets from the officials ruins the entertainment for me. I'm not overly excited to watch Heat games cause of the insane number of whistles LeBron and Wade are gifted.

That very issue is why I don't have Kobe, Chris Paul, and Dirk Nowitski on that list. Drawing fouls is one thing, but I can't stomach these games where one team or player is being obviously protected.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:51 pm
8th ave wrote:Does Lee have a black eye?

I saw that too, a quick glimpse so didn't know what to make of it.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:53 pm
8th ave wrote:Does Lee have a black eye?

Yeah and he had it last game too. I tried to google it but got nothing. I'm thinking there was a fight or something in practice and the teams trying to keep it quiet cause they haven't mentioned it on air at all.

With all due respect, I completely feel you on the Griffin flopping but I'm just a sucker for his Shawn Kemp jams. If Tony Parker or Ginobli could yam like that, I'd probably like them too.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:54 pm
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
32 wrote:

You forgot Lebron lol.

Nah, bro, LeBron is still sick, but the sheer amount of protection he gets from the officials ruins the entertainment for me. I'm not overly excited to watch Heat games cause of the insane number of whistles LeBron and Wade are gifted.

That very issue is why I don't have Kobe, Chris Paul, and Dirk Nowitski on that list. Drawing fouls is one thing, but I can't stomach these games where one team or player is being obviously protected.

Got you its an interesting reason to dislike watching a player (although am sure its not too extreme) as the same reason 8th can't stand Blake because of his flopping. At their level of play I usually look past that.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm
WHITE FALCON!!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 pm
How good is our bench or how bad are the cavs roster ? No one on that squad excites me if I was a GM except Kyrie.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads