Game Thread: Warriors @ Toronto Raptors 2013-01-28

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes


All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:36 pm
8th ave wrote:Hate to be the person that mentions this, but Lee misses 3 open jumpers he usually makes. He also gives up 2 offensive rebounds that lead to easy put backs. C'MON LEE!

lee is in a pre all-star cycle, known as PAS
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:38 pm
Anyone mind explaining to me why Biedrins is the first one to come off the bench for Bogut?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:39 pm
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Ok cause Gray had been stupid open a couple of times already.

That was Bogut, giving him 10 feet of room.

Gray isn't gonna make any jumpers; that's a credit to Bogut's knowledge of who he's guarding.


I think Gray scored in the paint, could've been of offensive rebounds, but Gray 4-4 with ten points is not a good look.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:42 pm
8th ave wrote:Anyone mind explaining to me why Biedrins is the first one to come off the bench for Bogut?


And still no Fetus, could a trend.

On a side not, Richard Jefferson actually in the rotation. I still think he still has some in the tank, not sure why he never really played much earlier in the season.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm
8th ave wrote:Anyone mind explaining to me why Biedrins is the first one to come off the bench for Bogut?

for asthetic reasons - AB in for AB
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:43 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Ok cause Gray had been stupid open a couple of times already.

That was Bogut, giving him 10 feet of room.

Gray isn't gonna make any jumpers; that's a credit to Bogut's knowledge of who he's guarding.


I think Gray scored in the paint, could've been of offensive rebounds, but Gray 4-4 with ten points is not a good look.


Bogut played great defense on the 2 possessions where Lee failed box out Gray. He got 2 easy put backs off of them. I forget how he got the other 2.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:45 pm
martin wrote:
8th ave wrote:Anyone mind explaining to me why Biedrins is the first one to come off the bench for Bogut?

for asthetic reasons - AB in for AB


lol good one
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm
Bogut isn't even trying to show on screens. He's not 100% yet.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm
how are we not leading this one? [-(
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:50 pm
Bogut with some handles ok.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 pm
Bogut !!!!! I need a reply now please.

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:59 pm
Bogut defense on that sequence was too nice.

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Bogut defense on that sequence was too nice.

nice like in nasty :wink:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13511
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:02 pm
8th ave wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:
32 wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Ok cause Gray had been stupid open a couple of times already.

That was Bogut, giving him 10 feet of room.

Gray isn't gonna make any jumpers; that's a credit to Bogut's knowledge of who he's guarding.


I think Gray scored in the paint, could've been of offensive rebounds, but Gray 4-4 with ten points is not a good look.


Bogut played great defense on the 2 possessions where Lee failed box out Gray. He got 2 easy put backs off of them. I forget how he got the other 2.

Precisely.

Not to mention, the Warriors are more than happy to let Aaron Gray try and beat them.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image

All Star
Posts: 3057
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 pm
martin wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Bogut defense on that sequence was too nice.

nice like in nasty :wink:


exactly, as weird as that sounded initially :mrgreen: .
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron