How's Andrew Bogut's Rehab going?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 am
I'm just really skeptical that'll it'll reach a Warrior fan before some media outlet.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:06 am
ESPN Insider

When the Golden State Warriors revealed last week that Andrew Bogut had begun taking part in some team shootarounds, and another report came out that he was using an ankle brace due to increased post-practice training, it seemed like good news; as if Bogut may be nearing a return to game action. However, Bogut told reporters Saturday that he has no timeline set for his return at this point, according to Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Gate.

"It is definitely taking a lot longer than we expected," Bogut said. "I tried to give it a go at the start of the season, and it blew up. I lost my mobility and flexibility back in November, and I decided it was smart to try to be ready for the long haul, rather than play in five-game increments and then have to take time off.

"It's frustrating. Nobody wants to be hurt. I don't want to be hurt. At the same time, I've got no choice but to go through this process, do the right things and then come back strong."

It's hard to read between the lines here, partly because the Warriors have only released limited information on his status since November, when Bogut let it slip that he had a micofracture procedure on his left ankle. Bogut was allowed to talk a bit yesterday because he was back in Milwaukee for the first time since being traded from the Milwaukee Bucks. It's a safe bet that he won't play until after the All-Star break and that he will be on a serious minutes restriction once he does play.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:52 am
8th ave wrote:I'm just really skeptical that'll it'll reach a Warrior fan before some media outlet.


That's all good bro.

I guess it's not happening cause my friend just told me his source renegged on the info :cry:

So we can all continue to wait. :banghead:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 708
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 pm
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3640
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm
rockyBeli wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/warriors/ci_22466034/warriors-andrew-bogut-might-play-monday-at-toronto

Bogut might play vs Raps tonight

Just heard about this on KNBR.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:33 pm
Newsbreak: Bogut WILL start tonight!

I'm guessing 6 points, 6 rebounds, 1 block in 20 minutes.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:27 pm
Bogut just ruled himself out for tomorrow's game and Curry may miss it as well.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:52 pm
8th ave wrote:Bogut just ruled himself out for tomorrow's game and Curry may miss it as well.


He isn't playing back to backs?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm
I look like a semi genius

Good to have him back
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
8th ave wrote:Bogut just ruled himself out for tomorrow's game and Curry may miss it as well.


He isn't playing back to backs?


Mark Jackson said he wont be playing in back to backs until after the all star break.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:16 am
Harrison Barnes might have a partial acl tear.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:07 am
WTF? Where did you hear that, man? I really hope it's nothing, that's too many damn injuries.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:43 pm
Guybrush wrote:WTF? Where did you hear that, man? I really hope it's nothing, that's too many damn injuries.



I heard it from another forum. The claim was it was similar to Rush's, but partial tears don't hurt and you can't really feel them. So it was not a source or anything, just someones observation. And my first thought when I saw it happen was a partial tear too. I think I am probably wrong though.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 pm
Blackfoot wrote:
Guybrush wrote:WTF? Where did you hear that, man? I really hope it's nothing, that's too many damn injuries.



I heard it from another forum. The claim was it was similar to Rush's, but partial tears don't hurt and you can't really feel them. So it was not a source or anything, just someones observation. And my first thought when I saw it happen was a partial tear too. I think I am probably wrong though.


Forum 5lut

Neg rep
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 13751
» Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm
PAWNO wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:
Guybrush wrote:WTF? Where did you hear that, man? I really hope it's nothing, that's too many damn injuries.



I heard it from another forum. The claim was it was similar to Rush's, but partial tears don't hurt and you can't really feel them. So it was not a source or anything, just someones observation. And my first thought when I saw it happen was a partial tear too. I think I am probably wrong though.


Forum 5lut

Neg rep

AHHHAHAHAHAHA!

PAWNO, you kill me bro. Too funny. Don't worry, BF, I got you on the plus side.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 6 guests