Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2013-01-09

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 1352
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:13 am
Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5889
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:58 am
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.



Your Uncle is a self confessed Raider fan.

LOL

Way to rep the NATION Stereotype.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am
PAWNO wrote:
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.



Your Uncle is a self confessed Raider fan.

LOL

Way to rep the NATION Stereotype.



There would have been a fight if it was a Raider game. He's lucky Warrior fans are chill.

Him and security were having a go at it.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2442
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 am
I was really hoping that we would take this one.

Lee was missing a bit more than usual, even FTs. And Jack is regressing slowly, which was to be expected. We now need to involve Harrison more on offense.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:35 am
Blackfoot wrote:Went to the game today and my uncle tried to pick a fight with anyone he could find after the game.


:mrgreen: reminds me of myself after some alcohol, damned be the temper

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 am
Guybrush wrote:I was really hoping that we would take this one.

Lee was missing a bit more than usual, even FTs. And Jack is regressing slowly, which was to be expected. We now need to involve Harrison more on offense.


these losse to grizzlies are irritating. no rhythm basketball. dry ****ing, so to say.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:15 am
I suspect we'll have Memphis' number when Bogut comes back. Bogut played on a hobbled ankle the first time around, but I doubt they'll win the rebounding battle and have their way on the offensive glass when he's 100%. These losses aren't as bad as they look. We've been without Rush and Bogut all year.
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3640
» Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:03 pm
8th ave wrote:I suspect we'll have Memphis' number when Bogut comes back. Bogut played on a hobbled ankle the first time around, but I doubt they'll win the rebounding battle and have their way on the offensive glass when he's 100%. These losses aren't as bad as they look. We've been without Rush and Bogut all year.

Exactly. It's easy to to forget because of our success that we are without potentially two of our best players and that we'll likely get one back relatively soon. If nothing else, Bogut will free up Lee from opposing team's best big man defenders.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21963
» Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:04 am
A loss to a very good team that's higher in the standings is not that bad at all. The team is doing much better than we all expected without Bogut.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests