DeMarcus Cousins

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:59 pm
This guy is a tool, seems to have maturity problems. If I was the Kings I will have to be patient, allow his value to go up, meaning allow him to continue playing and ship his arse out.

The issue here is its not a secret that this guy has maturity issues so alot of teams should be reluctant to pursue him.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm
Guy also has alot of talent. Sacramento would be smart to trade him for another Center, like Horford. Cousins needs an experienced mentor coach to make a great career.

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 pm
migya wrote:Guy also has alot of talent. Sacramento would be smart to trade him for another Center, like Horford. Cousins needs an experienced mentor coach to make a great career.

Nice, idea. Horford would actually be a great mentor for Cousins. Horford is the exact oposite in terms of maturity compared to Cousins.
That would be a good tandem too, slide Horford over to PF and Cousins to C.... would be a scary front court duo.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 pm
I think Migya meant to trade Horford for Cousins, so Cousins couldn't learn anything from Al.

Though, trading for Josh Smith might be a viable option, and I guess that's what you thought in the first place, GSW Hoops.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 am
Would be a better trade for Atlanta, but not for Sacramento, as bigs are harder to find.

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:47 pm
The Hawks are playing really well right now, and Josh Smith is a huge part of it, I wouldn't mess it up with an immature Cousins. Something has to give with Cousins, the Kings just can't depend on him as a franchise player, he is just too immature.

Return to NBA Forum