Random warriors chat.

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm
I know we had this topic before but could not find the location.

As the tittle says its just random warriors talk. Anything that comes to mind not found in other topics.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:11 pm
Any revealing pics of one or more of the team's cheerleaders? :mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:22 pm
That would me a great start, that is infact warriors related lol. :D
Role Player
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:16 pm
They have been playing biedrins so randomly. Well maybe not random but so little and for specific only roles and they have been reluctant to take him out ASAP. To say the least he looked Marvin the game
Role Player
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:43 pm
U know preseason deandre Jordan dunks like its the slam dunk contest and puts on a wild show. But in the games he's a lot more quiet

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 am
Do any player on the warriors have a visible tattoo, I have not seen any player with one. The reason I mention is maybe, just maybe the warriors are trying for that clean cut look ? I don't think its on purpose but I still find it interesting.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:37 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Do any player on the warriors have a visible tattoo, I have not seen any player with one. The reason I mention is maybe, just maybe the warriors are trying for that clean cut look ? I don't think its on purpose but I still find it interesting.

http://nbatattoos.tumblr.com/post/16522 ... o-revealed

I noticed this one just yesterday during the game.
But more or less, compared to the rest of nba warriors look like tatoo virgins.

Most of them are no longer warriors, but see for yourself: http://nbatattoos.tumblr.com/post/19388 ... rs-2011-12
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:19 pm
Random Tattoo Conspiracy Theory
strengthened when they traded Stephen Jackson for clean cut boy Richard Jefferson.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:44 pm
Good find, it appears most of the tats are hidden or real small.

Its a good thing they had a caption with the pick of David Lee, lol, I was wondering why does he have his shirt of in the middle of a game.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 pm
PAWNO wrote:Random Tattoo Conspiracy Theory
strengthened when they traded Stephen Jackson for clean cut boy Richard Jefferson.

You have to add Monta, and Dwright were stupid tatted as well. Clean and proper is the way to go. Now it makes sense that we did not pick up Kenyon Martin.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:12 pm
I love Lee and all but why would you get a tattoo of your initials ? That's retarded. In case you forget your name ?

Typical scenario of somebody who wants to get a tattoo because they think that it's cool, but they have no reason to get one and nothing meaningful in mind.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:29 pm
If you get "I love Mum" or "R.I.P Sandy Hook"

Well that's cool in my books. I prolly wouldn't pay tribute that way but i can respect it.

But Don't get artwork on your bicep of a tiger with it's paws out of a cave and tell me it's symbolic of how you live life.

Please if you wanna use art as a inspiration/motivation then get that bit of art and hang it over your fireplace.

I'm not a tattoo man myself.. But I respect your right to use your body how you see fit.

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:11 pm
On the tatts note, I noticed some weeks ago Kobe has a tatt with a butterfly crown on his arm. I mean a butterfly though lol. I am sure it has some sort of meaning to it, but still.

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:06 pm
Klay gets $300 allowance per week, and $3000 for rent, dished out by his dad. Now he will get fined by his parents for the altercation vs the knicks.

Thompson goes on to explain that his son gets $3000 per month for rent and $300 for weekly walking-around money, which might seem like an imbalanced breakdown to anyone not familiar with the Bay Area's mega-booming housing market. (Although rents are cheaper in Oakland, where Klay seems to live, than in San Francisco.) Nevertheless, $300 can go fast in this area, particularly for a young guy in a glamourous profession.

This was the first time that Klay has ever been fined for an on court indiscretion in his NBA career & the consequences will be more noticeable to him than just the $35K fine. The 23-year-old doesn’t have access to his money, all cheques are paid to Mychal & Julie who take care of his accounts for him to make sure Klay’s financial situation is set up for his post NBA career.

So, naturally, Papa Thompson’s going to teach Klay a lesson of his own by fining him personally also, however, Klay will find out the old fashioned way.

“He will [find out he's been fined by us] when he sees that cash envelope show up a little short this week,” he said. [...]

But what if Klay wanted to take a girl out on a nice date? “Go to Langers in Oakland… Go to the grocery store & get a nice [bottle of wine] for $30…
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Klay gets $300 allowance per week, and $3000 for rent, dished out by his dad. Now he will get fined by his parents for the altercation vs the knicks.

Thompson goes on to explain that his son gets $3000 per month for rent and $300 for weekly walking-around money, which might seem like an imbalanced breakdown to anyone not familiar with the Bay Area's mega-booming housing market. (Although rents are cheaper in Oakland, where Klay seems to live, than in San Francisco.) Nevertheless, $300 can go fast in this area, particularly for a young guy in a glamourous profession.

This was the first time that Klay has ever been fined for an on court indiscretion in his NBA career & the consequences will be more noticeable to him than just the $35K fine. The 23-year-old doesn’t have access to his money, all cheques are paid to Mychal & Julie who take care of his accounts for him to make sure Klay’s financial situation is set up for his post NBA career.

So, naturally, Papa Thompson’s going to teach Klay a lesson of his own by fining him personally also, however, Klay will find out the old fashioned way.

“He will [find out he's been fined by us] when he sees that cash envelope show up a little short this week,” he said. [...]

But what if Klay wanted to take a girl out on a nice date? “Go to Langers in Oakland… Go to the grocery store & get a nice [bottle of wine] for $30…

I understand watchin out for your kid, but seroiusly, I think he deserves more than 300 a week. C'mon, man.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Next

Return to Warriors Basketball