Game Thread: Warriors @ Utah Jazz 2012-12-26

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


All Star
Posts: 1189
» Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:10 pm
Golden State Warriors (18 - 10) @ Utah Jazz (15 - 14)

Start time: 6:00 PM PST @ EnergySolutions Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area
Nat TV: None

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Festus Ezeli
PF - David Lee
SF - Harrison Barnes
SG - Klay Thompson
PG - Stephen Curry

Probable starters for the Utah Jazz:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Al Jefferson
PF - Paul Millsap
SF - Marvin Williams
SG - Randy Foye
PG - Jamaal Tinsley

Team leaders:
PPG - S. Curry (20.2) | A. Jefferson (16.8)
RPG - D. Lee (11.3) | A. Jefferson (10.2)
APG - S. Curry (6.4) | M. Williams (6.8)
SPG - S. Curry (1.5) | P. Millsap (1.1)
BPG - A. Bogut (1.0) | D. Favors (1.8)
Last edited by krome on Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar

Hall of Famer
Posts: 21741
» Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:43 am
A game that means alot in terms of seeing where the team is in comparison to other West playoff type teams.

All Star
Posts: 1352
» Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 pm
**** the Jazz.

Win big.

Mo Williams likely out for the season. He is pretty good so that injury helps us.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:20 pm
Steph Curry, man. Steph Curry.

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:41 pm
Jarret Jack aint no Punk

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:45 pm
What I don't understand about Utah is this, they have like four PF, as their best players or best prospects, makes no damn sense. Kanter, Milsap, Jefferson, Favors. Trade one of those fools u idiots.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:47 pm
Ouuuu we're gettin a lil feisty.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:48 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:What I don't understand about Utah is this, they have like four PF, as their best players or best prospects, makes no damn sense. Kanter, Milsap, Jefferson, Favors. Trade one of those fools u idiots.


I'm sure they have and still exploring it. Just waiting for the right offer.

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 pm
8th ave wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:What I don't understand about Utah is this, they have like four PF, as their best players or best prospects, makes no damn sense. Kanter, Milsap, Jefferson, Favors. Trade one of those fools u idiots.


I'm sure they have and still exploring it. Just waiting for the right offer.


They are late, its about timing, most of their value now is almost declining. Kanter and Favor have not developed like they should have, they might just be stuck for the time being because of the value they will get back.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Gordan Hayword is hella soft. Jerks his head with every bit of contact. Man up, britch.

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:56 pm
8th ave wrote:Gordan Hayword is hella soft. Jerks his head with every bit of contact. Man up, britch.


lol.
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2434
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:57 pm
Man, Biedrins has 10 rebounds in 11 minutes. Maybe does 4 guys you mentioned, warriorsstepup, are not good enough. lol

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:02 pm
yeah, jack showing why we are Warriors and curry why we are spicy, damn i wish i had a normal warrior link.
anyone?
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3618
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 pm
try firstrowsports.eu or ilemi.eu
User avatar

Moderator
Posts: 2434
» Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm
We are playing really good so far. I still can't get over the fact that Biedrins had double figures in rebounds before the second quarter was over. If he starts to score, I would definitely start thinking that I time traveled few years in the past.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests