Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:18 pm
I HATE THE LAKERS SO MUCH! :banghead:
This season is not a flop.
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm
I guess there's not a lot of anger over that Laker loss.
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:45 am
lol

Nah, there is, but that anger vents mostly in the game threads. By the time you come to this section of the board, you should have vented out.

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:08 am
I wasn't that angry, actually. It's weird, I am usually really upset over any loss no matter what. This one, I was indifferent.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:10 pm
The vast majority of people who engaged in these panic threads in the past are no longer frequenting this board.

Despite the records, I think most would agree that the Lakers are more talented than what they sport in their win-loss column. Anyone infuriated at this lost must have been sh*tting razor blades after the Sacramento and Orlando games...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 pm
32 wrote:The vast majority of people who engaged in these panic threads in the past are no longer frequenting this board.

Despite the records, I think most would agree that the Lakers are more talented than what they sport in their win-loss column. Anyone infuriated at this lost must have been sh*tting razor blades after the Sacramento and Orlando games...

Its odd, but I was not angry over the sac game; I simply loathe the Lakers.
This season is not a flop.

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm
I hate the lakers, they have the biggest egos in the league, and their fans are worst.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 53
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:22 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:
32 wrote:The vast majority of people who engaged in these panic threads in the past are no longer frequenting this board.

I feel you. Division games are always intense, but there's something extra on a Sac-GS game that seems to go double for Lakers-GS games. I suppose my easiness of accepting this loss derives from the fact that the Warriors held a talent-superior team at bay for 3 quarters in regulation. Blowing that 14-point lead was horrifying and dropping the game in OT was a stomach punch, but Kobe (for all his detestable qualities) is one of those guys who can lift a team. To my mind, that was the difference on this particular night. We've been on the other side this year and seen Curry flat-out franchise wins against Dallas and Brooklyn, but the Warriors were unfortunately on the wrong side of the equation against LA.

Blame Zach Randolph for taking out Brandon Rush. Without our best perimeter defender, guys like Bryant (and Mayo and Joe Johnson) are going to go off on Klay Thompson with little resistance.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:19 am
Kobe had 30 points on 40 shots. The reason we were winning was because Dwight wasn't playing. Dwight came back in and they started kicking our ass.

All Star
Poster Credit: 7
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:27 am
32 wrote:
loyaltyisacurse wrote:

I feel you. Division games are always intense, but there's something extra on a Sac-GS game that seems to go double for Lakers-GS games. I suppose my easiness of accepting this loss derives from the fact that the Warriors held a talent-superior team at bay for 3 quarters in regulation. Blowing that 14-point lead was horrifying and dropping the game in OT was a stomach punch, but Kobe (for all his detestable qualities) is one of those guys who can lift a team. To my mind, that was the difference on this particular night. We've been on the other side this year and seen Curry flat-out franchise wins against Dallas and Brooklyn, but the Warriors were unfortunately on the wrong side of the equation against LA.

Blame Zach Randolph for taking out Brandon Rush. Without our best perimeter defender, guys like Bryant (and Mayo and Joe Johnson) are going to go off on Klay Thompson with little resistance.

Dropping the 14-point lead was a tough one to experience; however, much of the loss to the Lakers can be placed upon one play, the play where Barnes went in for a layup off of a fast break one-on-three instead of pulling the ball back and setting the team up for a better offensive possession. I cannot blame the kid for his aggressiveness; however, that possession could have and should have put the Lakers away. The Laker brand is strong, not just in Southern California, but throughout the country, including here in the Bay Area. As much as I hate to see the Warriors lose, especially at home to a division rival, I cannot say that I hate the Lakers any more than I hate the Clippers, Suns, Blazers, Jazz, etc..

This Warrior team is young, plays good team defense, rebounds well, and should only get better as the season progresses. I especially like watching this team when Jack is running the point, Curry is at off guard and Thompson is at small forward. Both Curry and Thompson move well without the ball and Jack is the one true point guard on this team.

The Laker game was a tough loss. This Warrior team is resilient and immediately bounced back to beat the Jazz on the road.

The team does miss Brandon Rush on the perimeter; the team also needs the two-headed center combination of Ezeli-and-Biedrens to step it up on offense, too.

Let's see how this team responds to the challenge of playing the Sixers and Celtics this upcoming weekend.

Return to Warriors Basketball