WARRIORS BEAT HEAT IN A NAIL BITER!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 pm
Image
Last edited by 8th ave on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm
I only saw the end of the 4th quarter, **** school, but this rates up there for regular season wins.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:26 pm
I'm so happy right now it's not even funny.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Ok so what do we take from this win, moving forward. I mean majority of us were optimistic when the season began but now watching team produce and play at this level is beyond me. It was one thing imagining it, but watching the warriors play at this level, is lovely. All this without Bogut, go Dubs.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 2567
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:40 pm
Location: Eureka, CA - Humboldt
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:39 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Ok so what do we take from this win, moving forward. I mean majority of us were optimistic when the season began but now watching team produce and play at this level is beyond me. It was one thing imagining it, but watching the warriors play at this level, is lovely. All this without Bogut, go Dubs.

Can't be said enough. I can't imagine what it's going to be like if he can contribute.

All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:03 am
Location: san jose
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:01 pm
JREED wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Ok so what do we take from this win, moving forward. I mean majority of us were optimistic when the season began but now watching team produce and play at this level is beyond me. It was one thing imagining it, but watching the warriors play at this level, is lovely. All this without Bogut, go Dubs.

Can't be said enough. I can't imagine what it's going to be like if he can contribute.


A fully healthy Bogut, I am patient enough to wait until he is fully healed, and fully conditioned. Will be interesting how he changes the dynamics of the team, I only see positives.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21377
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:38 am
Klay outplayed Wade and that makes him a for sure top SG, top ten at least to me. The backcourt seems to be better defensively as well, the whole team ofcourse.

Maybe this team with a healthy Bogut could even be a contender next season, as much as I can't believe that I'd say that.
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:48 am
Bogut who?!
The team found a nice way of playing small - or SPREAD THE FUCKIN FLOOR lineups - and pushing the tempo - that's their best offense. I hope bogut if he ever comes back, can addapt to the style in one way or another. No, i don't want to see phoenix type of games anytime soon.
Defense is good as well.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1129
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:53 pm
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 pm
martin wrote:Bogut who?!
The team found a nice way of playing small - or SPREAD THE FUCKIN FLOOR lineups - and pushing the tempo - that's their best offense. I hope bogut if he ever comes back, can addapt to the style in one way or another. No, i don't want to see phoenix type of games anytime soon.
Defense is good as well.


Just think of Bogut as a bigger Carl Landry who can play defense. If nothing else he gives us more match ups that can go our way. With Lee, Landry tandem or the Lee Green tandem on the floor sometimes we get killed on the glass. He will help out so we don't have to use that as frequently, or when the match up isn't right. We will probably still see small ball, but just not as much.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"
Image

Image : 2010 - 2011

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 pm
GSW Hoops Fan wrote:
martin wrote:Bogut who?!
The team found a nice way of playing small - or SPREAD THE FUCKIN FLOOR lineups - and pushing the tempo - that's their best offense. I hope bogut if he ever comes back, can addapt to the style in one way or another. No, i don't want to see phoenix type of games anytime soon.
Defense is good as well.


Just think of Bogut as a bigger Carl Landry who can play defense. If nothing else he gives us more match ups that can go our way. With Lee, Landry tandem or the Lee Green tandem on the floor sometimes we get killed on the glass. He will help out so we don't have to use that as frequently, or when the match up isn't right. We will probably still see small ball, but just not as much.

i'm completely not worried about rebounds. we are 4th rebounding team, both green and barnes rebound very well.
i'm worried about bogut clogging the lane and taking lee's best weapon - pick n rolls with curry. because if bogut can't hit a 18 footer, there are two defenders waiting for lee.
also,i don't care about the name small ball, to me it's stretch the floor ball. and this ball is winning ball in the nba right now.
mind you i'm not saying that there will be no ways to integrate bogut, but it might have be a little bit different with us playing uptempo move the ball fast basketball.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Return to Warriors Basketball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron