Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2012-12-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:03 pm
****, i'm going to empty the remnants of my wine bottle tonight, well, morning actually, though i promised myself not to drink till february

just had two beers, man and if i get hooked up, i have a bottle of JACK, anyone care to join? :mrgreen: :bday:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:04 pm
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Definitely a good game. Just like I said, I think Harrison has too short of a leash for some reason, while Green is allowed to make more mistakes and he is being left in the game. He is a big minus on offense, he can take only wide open shots, and those are iffy. And his perimeter D is not great, he is good below the basket, but he definitely needs to play less. :mrgreen: And I don't want Jack, no matter how hot he was during the game, to be our go to guy in the end.

man you lose my quality vote :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That wasn't expected man, he was wide open, right below the basket. ::lol:

well, who besides me expected a win tonight here? :mrgreen:

of course i agree with your sentiment re:jack though we was good enough all this year

I never said that we won't win either. :) Blackfoot was the one who said we should rest our starters. :mrgreen:

Yeah, Jack is great, I'm just sure that he won't play at this level every game, and he will still try to take shots at the end. That I don't like. And Green made this, but that doesn't change what I said before. This layup I could make even if you wake me up in the middle of the night. If you look at his +/- stats, you'll know what I'm saying...offense is not as fluid with him in. He can't create his own shots.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:05 pm
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Definitely a good game. Just like I said, I think Harrison has too short of a leash for some reason, while Green is allowed to make more mistakes and he is being left in the game. He is a big minus on offense, he can take only wide open shots, and those are iffy. And his perimeter D is not great, he is good below the basket, but he definitely needs to play less. :mrgreen: And I don't want Jack, no matter how hot he was during the game, to be our go to guy in the end.

man you lose my quality vote :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That wasn't expected man, he was wide open, right below the basket. ::lol:

well, who besides me expected a win tonight here? :mrgreen:

of course i agree with your sentiment re:jack though we was good enough all this year

I never said that we won't win either. :) Blackfoot was the one who said we should rest our starters. :mrgreen:

Yeah, Jack is great, I'm just sure that he won't play at this level every game, and he will still try to take shots at the end. That I don't like. And Green made this, but that doesn't change what I said before. This layup I could make even if you wake me up in the middle of the night. If you look at his +/- stats, you'll know what I'm saying...offense is not as fluid with him in. He can't create his own shots.

not if i'm coming from behind you to block the **** out of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
for a 1,76 cm guy, i've blocked enough 1,90 guys in my career :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 pm
I think we should rest them vs the Hawks now.

:shrug:
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:10 pm
I love Jack's, post game interviews - particularly this one with the props and love for his teammates.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm
martin wrote:for a 1,76 cm guy, i've blocked enough 1,90 guys in my career :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Well, I'm just 187cm...but still, dream on. :mrgreen:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:15 pm
Blackfoot wrote:I think we should rest them vs the Hawks now.

let's rest them till the playoffs, hell, finals.
this win, this win should take this team to the point where they will start blowing out the likes of wizards and bobcats.
this is a major psychological boost.
i don't care if they lose to orlando now.
they won something that can't be measured in numbers tonight. well, at least not in natural numbers.
they showed how the root of minus one, imaginary as it is classified, can work in solving problems.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:for a 1,76 cm guy, i've blocked enough 1,90 guys in my career :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

187, unless your vertical is 50 cm, i got you bab,e under myyyyy wing :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm
Blackfoot wrote:I think we should rest them vs the Hawks now.

If we win that one as well...you just need to keep saying that before every game. :)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 pm
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

If you are that eager to jump, I guess you can always bite the pump fake. :mrgreen:
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:20 pm
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

If you are that eager to jump, I guess you can always bite the pump fake. :mrgreen:

Just wanted to join the :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Party

:mrgreen:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Guys. Hey, Guys!....

I think we're real deal!
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 pm
JREED wrote:
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

Just wanted to join the :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Party

:mrgreen:

Tonight, everything is allowed. ::lol:

And heck, since that smiley is called Mr.Green, I find it quite fitting. :mrgreen: ::lol:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:23 pm
8th ave wrote:Guys. Hey, Guys!....

I think we're real deal!

We've just beat the reigning champions at their home...what is there to think? \:D/

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:24 pm
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:

yeah, if it's the first game and i don't know your tendencies, i adapt quite fast.
ask the guy, who pump faked me for few games, and then i set a goal of blocking him 5 times just because he was dissing minorities :mrgreen: granted he is 1,81 , so i'll take over at 1,5 with you :)))

man, i can't wait to got o the gym tommorow and drop some dimes, couple of blocks, some dagger threes and draw fouls on 195-ers.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads