All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:35 pm
I actually really like these refs.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm
the game is going so far as predicted.
good thing: curry hasn't even really tried to shoot.
by the way our offense looks more fluid, granted with thompson great shooting, but he is a great shooter.
heat, well, just trainwrecking with lebron and quite nice bosh moves.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:41 pm
Too much of Green, and too little of Barnes.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:47 pm
Win or lose our team showed up. That's all I can ask for from a team who is in their first year of assembly.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:50 pm
Definitely a good game. Just like I said, I think Harrison has too short of a leash for some reason, while Green is allowed to make more mistakes and he is being left in the game. He is a big minus on offense, he can take only wide open shots, and those are iffy. And his perimeter D is not great, he is good below the basket, but he definitely needs to play less. And I don't want Jack, no matter how hot he was during the game, to be our go to guy in the end.
Site Admin
Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 pm
FTW!!!!!!!
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:52 pm
Lol, Guybrush...just wow.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm
im in tears....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm
told yah, science, mr. white, yeah!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 pm
Guybrush wrote:Definitely a good game. Just like I said, I think Harrison has too short of a leash for some reason, while Green is allowed to make more mistakes and he is being left in the game. He is a big minus on offense, he can take only wide open shots, and those are iffy. And his perimeter D is not great, he is good below the basket, but he definitely needs to play less. :mrgreen: And I don't want Jack, no matter how hot he was during the game, to be our go to guy in the end.

man you lose my quality vote :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:58 pm
Damn tried to finish my finals at school so I could watch this game. Got to watch the ending with about 5 minutes remaining. Me and my boys at the crib, screamed, got up and ran when Green made that shot. What a game wish I couldve watched it entirely.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:58 pm
martin wrote:
Guybrush wrote:Definitely a good game. Just like I said, I think Harrison has too short of a leash for some reason, while Green is allowed to make more mistakes and he is being left in the game. He is a big minus on offense, he can take only wide open shots, and those are iffy. And his perimeter D is not great, he is good below the basket, but he definitely needs to play less. :mrgreen: And I don't want Jack, no matter how hot he was during the game, to be our go to guy in the end.

man you lose my quality vote :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That wasn't expected man, he was wide open, right below the basket. ::lol:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Guybrush wrote:
martin wrote:

That wasn't expected man, he was wide open, right below the basket. ::lol:

well, who besides me expected a win tonight here? :mrgreen:

of course i agree with your sentiment re:jack though we was good enough all this year

All Star
Poster Credit: 22
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 pm
And we had their weakness shelved. That makes the win all the more impressive.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads