2012 GoldenStWarriors Awards!

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Poster Credit: 34
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:11 am
8th ave wrote:
Hey, 32, I'd love to hear about what you and bada talk about because I do feel what they did was catty. They invited me their new site but that ish was just sketchy as hell and had too much of a... Bob Fitzgerald homer feeling. Just a bunch of gsw high horse warrior fans that couldn't get enough of eachother's dicks.

Lol, I wanted to ask the same question, just I wouldn't give the same description as you did. ::lol:

I wasn't here long enough before that crew left, but for some of them I had a good opinion at some point, but that way how they left, and the recruitment etc. didn't feel right with me. It wasn't a classy move, to say the least.

I reckon they wanted a small circle of people that have the same opinion on every subject and that was it. Heck all of the bans and other uncalled things they did. It just didn't bode well with me, and made no sense...so I'm fine with them leaving, the only thing I don't like is getting back here, and reading and complaining when they are called out after all they did. They divided people, and that's one of the things I don't like in general. We are all Warriors fans, and we are divided now, for no good reason. Two pretty much empty boards still. But that was their choice, and should deal with it. Not feel butt hurt if number of people have bad opinion of them. And for some of them, I believe that opinion is just.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 am
ROY = Ringo

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:10 pm
Ringo wrote:My amended vote for ROY is Stairway Man

I second that.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm
Guybrush wrote:
8th ave wrote:
Hey, 32, I'd love to hear about what you and bada talk about because I do feel what they did was catty. They invited me their new site but that ish was just sketchy as hell and had too much of a... Bob Fitzgerald homer feeling. Just a bunch of gsw high horse warrior fans that couldn't get enough of eachother's dicks.

Lol, I wanted to ask the same question, just I wouldn't give the same description as you did. ::lol:

I wasn't here long enough before that crew left, but for some of them I had a good opinion at some point, but that way how they left, and the recruitment etc. didn't feel right with me. It wasn't a classy move, to say the least.

I reckon they wanted a small circle of people that have the same opinion on every subject and that was it. Heck all of the bans and other uncalled things they did. It just didn't bode well with me, and made no sense...so I'm fine with them leaving, the only thing I don't like is getting back here, and reading and complaining when they are called out after all they did. They divided people, and that's one of the things I don't like in general. We are all Warriors fans, and we are divided now, for no good reason. Two pretty much empty boards still. But that was their choice, and should deal with it. Not feel butt hurt if number of people have bad opinion of them. And for some of them, I believe that opinion is just.

Charles Bukowski: politics is like trying to screw a cat in the ass.
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:21 pm
MVP: 32
Quality Poster: Guy
Best Thread Starter: 8th
Most Entertaining: 8th
Best Fan: Migs
Most Knowledgeable: 32
Best Sig/Avatar: 8th
Best Moderator: Guybrush
Rookie-of-the-Year: Ringo
Best Board Moment: The entire draft... oh and the Jazz haters.
Worst Board Moment: Booing of Joe Lacob.
Last edited by GSW Hoops Fan on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 pm
We're approaching the final 6 hours of the voting period... Anyone who wants their votes tallied, get those e-ballots in! I'll post the awards winners in the next couple days! Good luck everyone!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
All Star
Poster Credit: 26
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 am
Best Thread Starter: 8th
"Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard"

Image : 2010 - 2011
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 am
We got any announcements? 32, I have time this weekend to scrape together some new award sigs if you want (like the ones I have and some others, but with the year ie: '12).
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 52
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:18 pm
JREED wrote:We got any announcements? 32, I have time this weekend to scrape together some new award sigs if you want (like the ones I have and some others, but with the year ie: '12).

That'd be excellent, JREED! I was hoping somebody could help out with that!

In the meantime, I'll create a new thread to congratulate the winners! JREED or Guy, could one of you lock this thread and unsticky it? And if it's not too much trouble, sticky the awards results thread up in its place after its created (should be another hour or so)? Thanks dudes!

And thanks to everyone that voted!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Previous

Return to Warriors Basketball