The crazy B!tches stories and advice thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:29 pm
hey cap, you gotta find him a new girl without him knowing. That's the quickest way to have him let go.Basically it'll let him feel like he can get a chick and not have you have to help (that'll bruise his ego). Ironically hanging on to you even though you want nothing to do with him makes him look like a loser anyway. Other than that, having the same circle of friends means you'll have to constantly be shootin him down. He basically needs something to help him get his confidence up , until then you'll be his number one target.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:28 pm
cap , knowing you to be an upfront no drama cool chick , i would say when dude hits you up next time just remind him that his hitting you up is hurting his chances more than helping.
just tell him something like he is cool but that your over it and he needs to be over it as well. remember if he see's any hint of a chance to get back he will NOT stop trying. as long as their is no hint of a way back "in" and you KEEP telling him your over it and he needs to be over it , then he will give up. if you say it with a smile he will not get it. you need to be direct to the point of almost being rude ( i know that rude isnt your style).
he is probably taking advantage of you being to nice to him.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:43 pm
just saw this thread... kind of like this topic!

Oh, TMC, about the sex thread that was referenced in here....

someone started a thread to basically post in the thread right after you "bang" someone. Like a notch in the belt kind of thing. It was kind of a creepy thread and several posters (i think including me) posted our thoughts to teh creepy level in the thread. The original poster then requested the thread be deleted.
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:12 pm
i like women who arent available... lol...

i find myself listening to "the dream - i luv yo girl" daily

the worst thing is that i know the guys they're with... not necessarily friends... but i know of them and they know of me...

i've been single for 7 months... and i've been on a dry spell for 3-4... but its all gravy... im very content as far as relationships go. however, fall is kicking and it is gettin a lil cold... having someone to sleep with at night would be nice ::lol:
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:24 pm
8th ave wrote:i like women who arent available... lol...

the worst thing is that i know the guys they're with... not necessarily friends... but i know of them and they know of me...

i've been single for 7 months... and i've been on a dry spell for 3-4... but its all gravy... im very content as far as relationships go. however, fall is kicking and it is gettin a lil cold... having someone to sleep with at night would be nice ::lol:

yeah its a trip how women can be more attractive when they become unattainable. Or how you yourself can attract more women when you are in a relationship.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

yeah its a trip how women can be more attractive when they become unattainable. Or how you yourself can attract more women when you are in a relationship.

haha i know. The reason (IMO) is that when there single (and attractive), u ask yourself what is wrong with them Like ur telling ur self:

"a chick like that must have some serious issues to be single".

Even if its not the case. Tha whole connotation that if someone is taken, then they are good (again if even if its not the case)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:44 pm
About the sex... to me, it all depends how you talk about it. I don't honestly see anything wrong with talking about it in a mature manner.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:14 am
xbay wrote:About the sex... to me, it all depends how you talk about it. I don't honestly see anything wrong with talking about it in a mature manner.

Exactly, that "other" thread was completely emabarassing (for the guy who created it) and was like a sad frat party vigin child trying to talk away the fact he cant get any snatch.

"I had sex!!!..........count it!" :roll:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:51 am

Great to be kept warm at night, but even better when you're getting some head during.

After being married for almost six years I can say that you've gotta get various snatch as often as you can when you are single pretty much. I mean, being faithful and having the same woman can be great but fuk you remember the different pusssies and sets of tits you've had in front of you and what a thought that is.

Got to be with women who are single though, none of this stepping on another man's toes :!:

By the way, nothing wrong with a little frat house sex talk, just keep it all to one thread, (so everyone knows what sort of conversation goes on there and thus noone can step in not knowing and getting offended), everyone participating just has to see it for what it is - Men talking about life, lust and what we all think and do anyway! Nothing immature, just don't be a fool and go off with lies and stupidity, we all owe it to each other to keep it truthful and real amongst men :D

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:45 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:About the sex... to me, it all depends how you talk about it. I don't honestly see anything wrong with talking about it in a mature manner.

Exactly, that "other" thread was completely emabarassing (for the guy who created it) and was like a sad frat party vigin child trying to talk away the fact he cant get any snatch.

"I had sex!!!..........count it!" :roll:

Ugh... that's one of the things I had in mind when I talked about allowing sex talk if dealt with in a mature way. I definitely can understand why it was deleted.

migya wrote:

Got to be with women who are single though, none of this stepping on another man's toes :!:

I'm with migya here. Women who are not available should be avoided at all costs.

Now you're probably expecting me to say something like "you shouldn't do to other men what you don't want them to do to you" or sh*t like that, but, regarding this topic, I'm just gonna say... that karma is a b*tch. :wink:

migya wrote:After being married for almost six years I can say that you've gotta get various snatch as often as you can when you are single pretty much. I mean, being faithful and having the same woman can be great but fuk you remember the different pusssies and sets of tits you've had in front of you and what a thought that is.

Don't know why, but that made me chuckle. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:09 am
fuk you remember the different pusssies and sets of tits you've had in front of you and what a thought that is.

haha just hope you are not " vocal " if you are doing your remembering while getting your sexy on :wink:
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am
JOEL wrote:
fuk you remember the different pusssies and sets of tits you've had in front of you and what a thought that is.

haha just hope you are not " vocal " if you are doing your remembering while getting your sexy on :wink:

Ofcourse not, only when I see a nice bich with a nice set or arse. That's when you remember

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:24 am
migya wrote:
JOEL wrote:

Ofcourse not, only when I see a nice bich with a nice set or arse. That's when you remember

This will sound old school.... for me I try to focus on my wife (12 years).
In the past I let my eyes wonder :shock: all around and in some crazy way my mind took away from the enjoyment I already had with my wife .
So I try to not let my mind get too caught up with the other trophies out their and it helps me to injoy what i already have even more.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:00 pm
if i could have one night with alicia keys... damn...

i'd die a happy man...

and for all you horndogs... im not talkin about sex (even though that would be a jack pot bonus)... lol... but ****... just layin next to her and waking up to her singing "no one" will cut it for me... for seriously

......lol
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:56 am
8th ave wrote:if i could have one night with alicia keys... damn...

i'd die a happy man...

and for all you horndogs... im not talkin about sex (even though that would be a jack pot bonus)... lol... but ****... just layin next to her and waking up to her singing "no one" will cut it for me... for seriously

......lol

This is so gay that looks like one of bigs posts. :mrgreen:

J/K, bro. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum