oh...boy Arenas out again

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:18 pm
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/wizard ... l?rss=true

cleaning out his knee will make him miss games till December.. and with Gil's track record of injury he looks like another Grant Hiill in the making. Washington's medical staff must really suck.. they wait till the season almost starts before realizing he has "debris."

now I am really glad Gil didn't take our max contract. This guy looks like he will be injury prone the rest of his career until he goes to pHX :D

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:28 pm
amare went thru the same thing when he had microfracture surgery and had a real good season last year. i imagine the same for gilbert. same thing happened to kidd. i doubt itll affect his health for the rest of his career.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Good.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:22 pm
I hate to say it....but I knew once he left the warriors he would never reach his full potential...
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:Good.
2nd that

Return to NBA Forum