Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:28 pm
bigs check your pms man

whens the new cod come out?
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:29 pm
webelieve wrote:bigs check your pms man

whens the new cod come out?

November 11
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 pm
Well i get home from work, my cousins are lazy assholes! jk, you'll probably catch them on earlier. They aren't working right now, enjoying the good life i guess.
Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:28 pm
any of you guys play gamebattles for cod4?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:57 am
I used to with a group of friends, but that stopped. Plus, I haven't played CoD4 in months, so I'm rusty as hell. But I will not deny that I will still own Bigs once I play about 3-4 games to get back into the groove. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:31 am
xbay wrote:I used to with a group of friends, but that stopped. Plus, I haven't played CoD4 in months, so I'm rusty as hell. But I will not deny that I will still own Bigs once I play about 3-4 games to get back into the groove. :mrgreen:

Ohh I love smack talk...........as its always from those who know they need to try and get some psychological edge! :mrgreen:

Dude, KD ratio of 1.64 now............10th Prestige, every Golden gun apart from the shotguns (and thats only because I started using them a week ago) nearly 63,000 kills............that sh*t dont lie! :wink:
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:20 am
bigstrads wrote:
xbay wrote:I used to with a group of friends, but that stopped. Plus, I haven't played CoD4 in months, so I'm rusty as hell. But I will not deny that I will still own Bigs once I play about 3-4 games to get back into the groove. :mrgreen:

Ohh I love smack talk...........as its always from those who know they need to try and get some psychological edge! :mrgreen:

Dude, KD ratio of 1.64 now............10th Prestige, every Golden gun apart from the shotguns (and thats only because I started using them a week ago) nearly 63,000 kills............that sh*t dont lie! :wink:

I'll be glad to play you. you seem to be the best here. add my GT-A FLying PonY-- yes, that actually is my gamertag.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:45 am
He's not the best, anybody would be that good if you play all day! :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:01 am
RobDIKUM wrote:He's not the best, anybody would be that good if you play all day! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: ..............hey, it is what it is............the gun dont lie! :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 am
I've been mediocre lately. Last night was fun, me and my boys got into a good round of matches with some guys. Every match was decided by a few kills. Back and forth. We'd win then they would. I only did ok myself but had some good games in there.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:15 pm
Man, last post ever I think in here.............here it goes.

After obtaining all my Golden guns now, I have been desperate to find something to keep me going until COD5 comes out, and Ive found it!!!

To complete my shotgun headshot challenges, I was playing alot of normal Team Deathmatch............simply because, for some reason, the teams/players on there seem to bunch together alot, its weird.........nobody really moves, especially compared to other games, so for someone like me, its so easy to get kills with short range guns.

So after completing everything.............I have moved onto the challenge for Direct Hit Noob Toobs, the "Ouch" challenge............and man, it is funny as hell.

Just having UAV jammer on, seeing all these d*ckheads bunch together, run around the back of them and "THUNK!!!" direct hit noob toob in the back!!!...........so much fun. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:25 pm
bigstrads wrote:Man, last post ever I think in here.............here it goes.

After obtaining all my Golden guns now, I have been desperate to find something to keep me going until COD5 comes out, and Ive found it!!!

To complete my shotgun headshot challenges, I was playing alot of normal Team Deathmatch............simply because, for some reason, the teams/players on there seem to bunch together alot, its weird.........nobody really moves, especially compared to other games, so for someone like me, its so easy to get kills with short range guns.

So after completing everything.............I have moved onto the challenge for Direct Hit Noob Toobs, the "Ouch" challenge............and man, it is funny as hell.

Just having UAV jammer on, seeing all these d*ckheads bunch together, run around the back of them and "THUNK!!!" direct hit noob toob in the back!!!...........so much fun. :mrgreen:

you think thats easy play ground war. On the TDM mode on there with UAV jammer its almost like you're invisible. people think you need stopping power , but i always go silenced ak in the regular modes and i kick ass.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:12 am
Tell me how COD5 is when you get it, bigs. I'm still speculating on whether to buy it or not. Video games are dying down on me, lately... actually, maybe the past 6 months it has. Even though I have Madden 09 and NBA 2k9, I still barely play 'em. I haven't played either one in a week!
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:27 am
xbay wrote:Tell me how COD5 is when you get it, bigs. I'm still speculating on whether to buy it or not. Video games are dying down on me, lately... actually, maybe the past 6 months it has. Even though I have Madden 09 and NBA 2k9, I still barely play 'em. I haven't played either one in a week!

hey xbay, i've been playing the beta and it's pretty cool. Its very similar to the play style of COD4, maybe not as fast paced. The guns are the biggest adjustment, but once the game comes out, hardcore mode will even it out. I've gone close range with the trench gun(shotgun) and blown peoples entire lower halves off, or a leg or arm. There is more variety of weapons, and i like the maps better so far. They let you play three. THey have a capture the flag mode also, and they have a mode called War which is like domination sort of but there are five flags, and when you capture one, you advance on another one. It's kind of like a tug of war in a way. I would say try it out when it comes out, it seems people either love it or hate it so far, but it is only a beta. I'm gettin it for sure.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
xbay wrote:Tell me how COD5 is when you get it, bigs. I'm still speculating on whether to buy it or not. Video games are dying down on me, lately... actually, maybe the past 6 months it has. Even though I have Madden 09 and NBA 2k9, I still barely play 'em. I haven't played either one in a week!

hey xbay, i've been playing the beta and it's pretty cool. Its very similar to the play style of COD4, maybe not as fast paced. The guns are the biggest adjustment, but once the game comes out, hardcore mode will even it out. I've gone close range with the trench gun(shotgun) and blown peoples entire lower halves off, or a leg or arm. There is more variety of weapons, and i like the maps better so far. They let you play three. THey have a capture the flag mode also, and they have a mode called War which is like domination sort of but there are five flags, and when you capture one, you advance on another one. It's kind of like a tug of war in a way. I would say try it out when it comes out, it seems people either love it or hate it so far, but it is only a beta. I'm gettin it for sure.

Im trusting Rob!..............so far, all the things that people have said, have been exactly what I wanted to hear and all the people Ive heard from, love COD4 for certain reasons and love this new one for the same..............so I think its gonna be rather good.

By the way, Ive done my Direct Hit Noob Toob challenge now................and Im bored again, literally nothing left to do and I find myself just messing around in games now. :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum