Roto league 1 for 2008-09

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Thanks man, why isnt it a surprise Im gonna be spoiled? :wink: ............do I seem spoiled?

We all are those days, buddy. Just that...

bigstrads wrote:I only wrote that because I couldnt think of anything else to say, in reality...........my Mum is coming down to see us tomorrow, and we are going out for lunch, then out for dinner in the evening............then my best friend is coming down from London on Friday and we are gonna go cinema and dinner.

Nothing crazy, no parties, no lots of people swarming me, not my thing really.

Not bad, not bad... kinda miss a stripper here and there, but other than that, sounds like a good plan. :mrgreen:

Really, have fun, bro.

:mrgreen: ..................stripper, hmmm..............let me give you my girls email address and you can convince her to give me one last birthday treat! :wink:

Man, my birthdays have been low key, involving a maz of 3-4 people for the last 8 years or so, just dont really do the whole party thing and not my kind of bag you know.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:01 am
bigstrads wrote:let me give you my girls email address and you can convince her to give me one last birthday treat! :wink:

Are you really sure?. Because if I tell her what she can do for you on your b-day, I guarantee that you won't look at her the same way again. :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:23 am
As long as its not between 8-3 bay area time than im good.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Miggy, can u ask jaypat and 8th if they want to join the roto....

they join our league last season but little bit late...remember!!!

i can't do my draft in regular day...if weekend i am fine...
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm
so help me out guys. what do we do and when do we start?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:I heard there was one spot left! if so, i'm in

Sweet, lucky I asked if Rob was interested..............as his lazy a*s wasnt checking the Fantasy Forum! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, now we can get this sh*t going............as there are so few of us, can we do a live draft???..............please!!! I didnt one the other day and it was very cool, Im fine with any time day or night............what you guys think?

Proprs RobDIKUM :)

If you guys all want an online draft we can have one but with such few people understand an offline draft would go fast as well, though me and bigs would have three drafts going on at the same time

Exactly! damn.............its already getting me a little muddled.

Plus, I did my other Roto league draft the other day!!!...........so Ive got 4 on the go! :shock:

It would be really cool if we did a live draft, as Migs says, it wont take long because of how few of us there are.............so even if its late for us Euros/Aussies, it would only be about 20 minutes or so (my Roto one took just over an hour and that was with 12 people)

One thing, there is no way all of us can make the online draft, because we are acrros three time zones. I'm some eight hours ahead of bigs and about 15 hours ahead of Oakland, looks impossible to set a time where everyone can be there.

If you are able to be online almost all the time bigs, maybe something like 3pm-3.30pm Oakland time. In fact that might be the best time for all of us as that would be a bout 10pm for bigs and 6am for me.

What does everyone reckon, set the time for a Live draft for this league to this Thursday or Friday (which ever is most popular time) at 3-3.30pm Oakland time?

How about a few hours later, like 2-3 hours later?.............then its 9am for you Mig, 1am for me and 6pm for the Oaktown boys.

Also, I wont be able to do Thursday or Friday, as its my birth day tomorrow and Im being spoiled on both days.............any day after that is cool, probably better on weekends anyway? (although maybe not for some but again, its only gonna take about 20 minutes)

Reason why I said 6am for me on a weekday is because I start work at 7.30am and so that'd give me at least half an hour to do the draft.

Looks like weekend would be better but how about 6-6.30pm this Friday Oakland time, that'll mean about 1am for you bigs and 9am Saturday morning for me?

What does everybody think, say so over the next day please so we can set this up to be done in what will be in about two days.

Happy Birthday Bigs :D
What is that, 30 years old now?

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:40 am
sorry, miggy...weekend is the only time i am available...i prefer saturday if u guys don't mind... :?

i work everyday from 0600am-0600pm...get home around 0730pm... :(
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:58 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Sweet, lucky I asked if Rob was interested..............as his lazy a*s wasnt checking the Fantasy Forum! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, now we can get this sh*t going............as there are so few of us, can we do a live draft???..............please!!! I didnt one the other day and it was very cool, Im fine with any time day or night............what you guys think?

If you guys all want an online draft we can have one but with such few people understand an offline draft would go fast as well, though me and bigs would have three drafts going on at the same time

Plus, I did my other Roto league draft the other day!!!...........so Ive got 4 on the go! :shock:

It would be really cool if we did a live draft, as Migs says, it wont take long because of how few of us there are.............so even if its late for us Euros/Aussies, it would only be about 20 minutes or so (my Roto one took just over an hour and that was with 12 people)

One thing, there is no way all of us can make the online draft, because we are acrros three time zones. I'm some eight hours ahead of bigs and about 15 hours ahead of Oakland, looks impossible to set a time where everyone can be there.

If you are able to be online almost all the time bigs, maybe something like 3pm-3.30pm Oakland time. In fact that might be the best time for all of us as that would be a bout 10pm for bigs and 6am for me.

What does everyone reckon, set the time for a Live draft for this league to this Thursday or Friday (which ever is most popular time) at 3-3.30pm Oakland time?

How about a few hours later, like 2-3 hours later?.............then its 9am for you Mig, 1am for me and 6pm for the Oaktown boys.

Also, I wont be able to do Thursday or Friday, as its my birth day tomorrow and Im being spoiled on both days.............any day after that is cool, probably better on weekends anyway? (although maybe not for some but again, its only gonna take about 20 minutes)

Reason why I said 6am for me on a weekday is because I start work at 7.30am and so that'd give me at least half an hour to do the draft.

Looks like weekend would be better but how about 6-6.30pm this Friday Oakland time, that'll mean about 1am for you bigs and 9am Saturday morning for me?

What does everybody think, say so over the next day please so we can set this up to be done in what will be in about two days.

Thanks man, not quite there yet, its 28 this year. :roll: :cry:

Dude, I cant do Friday (as I stated above :roll: :mrgreen: ) as Ill be out with my lady and friends.

How about Saturday 6pm PST, 1am for me and 9am Sunday morning for you Mig.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:47 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Thanks man, not quite there yet, its 28 this year. :roll: :cry:

Dude, I cant do Friday (as I stated above :roll: :mrgreen: ) as Ill be out with my lady and friends.

How about Saturday 6pm PST, 1am for me and 9am Sunday morning for you Mig.

I can do anything after 1 on Friday. Im taking the SAT on Saturday from 8-12, then going to a mixer at 7. Between 1-5 Oakland time Saturday tme is good for me. Sunday im free too.
Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:59 pm
On the weekend, any afternoon time 11-5pm is good for me. I gotta do stuff in the morning/night.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:04 am
It looks like 5pm this Saturday Oakland time is good for me, bigs, d1mex and andrew7744, maybe GSW as well, as he said weekends are good for him.

Please confirm that this time is good for you as soon as possible guys, just to be sure we are all on the same page

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:04 am
migya wrote:It looks like 5pm this Saturday Oakland time is good for me, bigs, d1mex and andrew7744, maybe GSW as well, as he said weekends are good for him.

Please confirm that this time is good for you as soon as possible guys, just to be sure we are all on the same page

So thats what.............Saturday 5pm Oak time, 1am Sat night (Sunday am) for me and 9am Sunday morning for you Mig?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:49 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:It looks like 5pm this Saturday Oakland time is good for me, bigs, d1mex and andrew7744, maybe GSW as well, as he said weekends are good for him.

So thats what.............Saturday 5pm Oak time, 1am Sat night (Sunday am) for me and 9am Sunday morning for you Mig?

It's actually 7.47pm here so it looks like I'm 15 hours ahead of Oakland time. Would be 8am Sunday morning for me, not sure for you but looks like a fair time for all of us

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:36 am
i am cool with that...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

It's actually 7.47pm here so it looks like I'm 15 hours ahead of Oakland time. Would be 8am Sunday morning for me, not sure for you but looks like a fair time for all of us

Cool.............ok so =

Its 5:00pm Saturday afternoon for Oakland people

12:00am Saturday night for me over here.

8am Sunday morning for you Mig.

Im cool with that, lets get some votes.

So far GSW, me and Mig is ok with it.
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum