Roto league 1 for 2008-09

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:44 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:I heard there was one spot left! if so, i'm in

Sweet, lucky I asked if Rob was interested..............as his lazy a*s wasnt checking the Fantasy Forum! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, now we can get this sh*t going............as there are so few of us, can we do a live draft???..............please!!! I didnt one the other day and it was very cool, Im fine with any time day or night............what you guys think?
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:59 pm
weekend is probably the best time to do it...
hopefully, more will come before the draft day
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:20 pm
GSW United wrote:weekend is probably the best time to do it...

I got school from 8-3 but after that I'm cool. Weekends are cool too.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:41 pm
d1mex wrote:
GSW United wrote:weekend is probably the best time to do it...

I got school from 8-3 but after that I'm cool. Weekends are cool too.

Cool, come on, we can organise this!!!

I cant stand the waiting on the other draft, I lose all my thoughts about who I want and it just has no fluidity............when it comes round to my pick, Im almost like "Ahh, whatever...........HIM!"

You guys know Im down for anytime, day or night.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:57 pm
Not me... :mrgreen:

i have to go to work mon-fri from 06.00am-06.00pm and get back home around 07.00 pm....
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm
i know we have a lot of W's fans in this forum but why just few of us play this roto league... :(

i guess they didn't pay attention to other thread than W's Basketball...who know!!!
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 am
bigstrads wrote:

Sweet, lucky I asked if Rob was interested..............as his lazy a*s wasnt checking the Fantasy Forum! :roll: :wink:

Anyway, now we can get this sh*t going............as there are so few of us, can we do a live draft???..............please!!! I didnt one the other day and it was very cool, Im fine with any time day or night............what you guys think?

Proprs RobDIKUM :)

If you guys all want an online draft we can have one but with such few people understand an offline draft would go fast as well, though me and bigs would have three drafts going on at the same time

migya make the ring fall on ya
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:36 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

If you guys all want an online draft we can have one but with such few people understand an offline draft would go fast as well, though me and bigs would have three drafts going on at the same time

Let's do an online one IMO. Yes an offline is probably fast too, but I like to knock it out in one shot. Plus im in the other one, so ill get confused. haah
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:03 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Exactly! damn.............its already getting me a little muddled.

Plus, I did my other Roto league draft the other day!!!...........so Ive got 4 on the go! :shock:

It would be really cool if we did a live draft, as Migs says, it wont take long because of how few of us there are.............so even if its late for us Euros/Aussies, it would only be about 20 minutes or so (my Roto one took just over an hour and that was with 12 people)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:16 am
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Plus, I did my other Roto league draft the other day!!!...........so Ive got 4 on the go! :shock:

It would be really cool if we did a live draft, as Migs says, it wont take long because of how few of us there are.............so even if its late for us Euros/Aussies, it would only be about 20 minutes or so (my Roto one took just over an hour and that was with 12 people)

One thing, there is no way all of us can make the online draft, because we are acrros three time zones. I'm some eight hours ahead of bigs and about 15 hours ahead of Oakland, looks impossible to set a time where everyone can be there.

If you are able to be online almost all the time bigs, maybe something like 3pm-3.30pm Oakland time. In fact that might be the best time for all of us as that would be a bout 10pm for bigs and 6am for me.

What does everyone reckon, set the time for a Live draft for this league to this Thursday or Friday (which ever is most popular time) at 3-3.30pm Oakland time?

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

One thing, there is no way all of us can make the online draft, because we are acrros three time zones. I'm some eight hours ahead of bigs and about 15 hours ahead of Oakland, looks impossible to set a time where everyone can be there.

If you are able to be online almost all the time bigs, maybe something like 3pm-3.30pm Oakland time. In fact that might be the best time for all of us as that would be a bout 10pm for bigs and 6am for me.

What does everyone reckon, set the time for a Live draft for this league to this Thursday or Friday (which ever is most popular time) at 3-3.30pm Oakland time?

How about a few hours later, like 2-3 hours later?.............then its 9am for you Mig, 1am for me and 6pm for the Oaktown boys.

Also, I wont be able to do Thursday or Friday, as its my birth day tomorrow and Im being spoiled on both days.............any day after that is cool, probably better on weekends anyway? (although maybe not for some but again, its only gonna take about 20 minutes)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:02 am
bigstrads wrote:Also, I wont be able to do Thursday or Friday, as its my birth day tomorrow and Im being spoiled on both days.............

Congrats, Bigs. :bday:

No surprise you're gonna be spoiled both days, tho. I wouldn't expect any less. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:07 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Also, I wont be able to do Thursday or Friday, as its my birth day tomorrow and Im being spoiled on both days.............

Congrats, Bigs. :bday:

No surprise you're gonna be spoiled both days, tho. I wouldn't expect any less. :wink:

Thanks man, why isnt it a surprise Im gonna be spoiled? :wink: ............do I seem spoiled?

I only wrote that because I couldnt think of anything else to say, in reality...........my Mum is coming down to see us tomorrow, and we are going out for lunch, then out for dinner in the evening............then my best friend is coming down from London on Friday and we are gonna go cinema and dinner.

Nothing crazy, no parties, no lots of people swarming me, not my thing really.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 am
bigstrads wrote:Thanks man, why isnt it a surprise Im gonna be spoiled? :wink: ............do I seem spoiled?

We all are those days, buddy. Just that...

bigstrads wrote:I only wrote that because I couldnt think of anything else to say, in reality...........my Mum is coming down to see us tomorrow, and we are going out for lunch, then out for dinner in the evening............then my best friend is coming down from London on Friday and we are gonna go cinema and dinner.

Nothing crazy, no parties, no lots of people swarming me, not my thing really.

Not bad, not bad... kinda miss a stripper here and there, but other than that, sounds like a good plan. :mrgreen:

Really, have fun, bro.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:22 am
happy b day bigs....and to get in on TMC's take...um strippers are ideal for Bday's the can BLOW out the candles for ya :bday:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum