Roto league 1 for 2008-09

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:09 pm
i just check my new roto team in yahoo...for fun not serious unless miggy declare for WAR with me... :mrgreen:

look at my team....autopick..

D.wade
Deron William
Brandon roy
luol deng
Lamarcus aldridge
Dwight howard
al thornton
chris wilcox
ben gordon
raymond felton
Andrea bargnani
Kyle korver
gibson,D.

what do u think ..guys
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:40 am
GSW United wrote:i just check my new roto team in yahoo...for fun not serious unless miggy declare for WAR with me... :mrgreen:

look at my team....autopick..

D.wade
Deron William
Brandon roy
luol deng
Lamarcus aldridge
Dwight howard
al thornton
chris wilcox
ben gordon
raymond felton
Andrea bargnani
Kyle korver
gibson,D.

what do u think ..guys

How many participants in that league?

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:02 am
12 teams....

i got the 7th pick...

i think my team is quite good eventhough not a super super good...
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:18 am
GSW United wrote:12 teams....

i got the 7th pick...

i think my team is quite good eventhough not a super super good...

Pretty good actually. It looks like most positions are covered with guards being very strong

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 am
Guys, so WE DO have a Roto league???.............I thought it was abandoned as we only had 4 guys or so (including me)..........???

Anyway, the league I made, I didnt really know what I was doing.............but I dont remember setting a password for it, I actually chose the auto assign thing, which is supposed to put me with people who chose the same preferences.............so no password, as its a public league I think.............ohh I dont know!!! :banghead:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:02 am
Ig you want in on this roto league, that makes four of us, not enough to have a proper league, it takes at least six people.

TWO MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR THIS LEAGUE TO HAPPEN AND THE FORUM'S TRADITION TO CONTINUE!

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:43 am
migya wrote:Ig you want in on this roto league, that makes four of us, not enough to have a proper league, it takes at least six people.

TWO MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR THIS LEAGUE TO HAPPEN AND THE FORUM'S TRADITION TO CONTINUE!

we still have time, but as soon as possible is better...

come on guys....are u guys afraid your butts being whooooopsss.... :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:33 pm
bigstrads wrote:Guys, so WE DO have a Roto league???.............I thought it was abandoned as we only had 4 guys or so (including me)..........???

Anyway, the league I made, I didnt really know what I was doing.............but I dont remember setting a password for it, I actually chose the auto assign thing, which is supposed to put me with people who chose the same preferences.............so no password, as its a public league I think.............ohh I dont know!!! :banghead:

yeah they assign you to a league based on what time you wish to draft.

you can still delete that team before draft time and make another one for the people on this board.

but either way im down.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:45 pm
Im new here, I've been lurking for a while and I wana join this Fantasy league :D. I wanted to join the other one, but its full so yeah.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:58 pm
andrew7744 wrote:Im new here, I've been lurking for a while and I wana join this Fantasy league :D. I wanted to join the other one, but its full so yeah.

We don't know you, welcome to the forum and tell us are you serious in this fantasy league? If so, you are in and we just need one more participant to keep this league

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:57 pm
migya, maybe we can make one just for the 5 of us? it would be that bad, alot of more player options and better players would be available to us.

why not just do that?
Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:11 pm
migya wrote:
andrew7744 wrote:Im new here, I've been lurking for a while and I wana join this Fantasy league :D. I wanted to join the other one, but its full so yeah.

We don't know you, welcome to the forum and tell us are you serious in this fantasy league? If so, you are in and we just need one more participant to keep this league

Of course you dont know me... I just registered O.o, and yes Im pretty serious about fantasy leagues. Even tho im relatively new to it.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:18 pm
hey miggy, how about we invite W's fans in other Forum...i am pretty sure they want to compete with us.... :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:01 am
andrew7744 wrote:
migya wrote:

Of course you dont know me... I just registered O.o, and yes Im pretty serious about fantasy leagues. Even tho im relatively new to it.

No offense saying we didn't know you, it is just that we want pretty serious players in our leagues, just because to keep it interesting, doesn't mean you have to be a maniac and work your team every day but just not participating every two weeks or so.

With andrew7744, that makes five of us. We could continue anyway if all five of you guys say in this thread you want to continue. That's andrew7744, d1mex, GSW, bigs and me. I'm all for it if you four guys are

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 pm
I heard there was one spot left! if so, i'm in
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum