PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 am
get me in on this!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:53 pm
migya wrote:
E-Man wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ok, question............are there any salary cap restrictions?

Nope. You just pick your players and play/trade them any way you want, without restrictions.

of course if a trade is lopsided, the other teams in the league will say something about it.

ill hit up aaustria and see whats up. he told me he was gonna play so ill let him know to post.

We have to clear up the votes against a so called lopsided trade: The trade has to be REALLY ridiculous (like Kobe for a non impact player) for any protest to occur.

I remember last year I traded Arenas for Marion (when Arenas was due back in two weeks) and a few of the guys had a spat about it, though the trade was a mutual agreement and it helped both teams in areas where it was needed

it was a controversial trade that could have went either way in the arguement. the reason it was so controversial wasnt that it was lopsided...it was that arenas was still injured and all of a sudden an owner who hadnt touched his team since the second month of the season decides he's gonna tank (even tho he already had no chance at the playoffs) and give an already great team, a nearly unstoppable chance of taking it all.

for me it really didnt matter cuz i was done playing against your team...i was fighting for the 6th seed and ended up not getting it.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:56 pm
d1mex wrote:get me in on this!!!

i guess with d1mex wanting in, i think its only fair to let him take the last spot since aaustria hasnt come on to post. its been hard to get a hold of aaustria as he's been pretty busy and dealing with personal stuff. maybe we can start this draft this weekend?
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:18 pm
E-Man wrote:
d1mex wrote:get me in on this!!!

i guess with d1mex wanting in, i think its only fair to let him take the last spot since aaustria hasnt come on to post. its been hard to get a hold of aaustria as he's been pretty busy and dealing with personal stuff. maybe we can start this draft this weekend?

sorry i was kinda late getting here. i said yes to both leagues in the main Fantasy Basketball thread.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:03 pm
if aaustria want to join , we might still have roto league for him..at least.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:29 pm
I think we should get the draft going sometime soon. The season is a month away.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 pm
keep me posted. Oh are we doing this by Yahoo?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:54 am
d1mex is the twelvelth and last participant.

We always use yahoo fantasy nba.

I'll get the draft order using http://www.random.org/lists/
and post the draft order in the first post

GO GSW YOU PICK FIRST

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:42 am
my first pick will be....

Chris Paul....

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:13 am
sorry to ask this after the draft started but are we playing with 8 or 9 categories? basically TO's or no TO's?
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:45 am
fine wrote:sorry to ask this after the draft started but are we playing with 8 or 9 categories? basically TO's or no TO's?

I've just created this fantasy league and the details are in the first post of this thread.

Everybody go to the league page and join. If you are not able to enter the league page by clicking the link in the league details, go to "join league" (which you can do once you have a fantasy yahoo account ofcourse) and use the league ID# and password to get to the league page.

Any problems, say so in this thread

migya make the ring fall on ya

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:51 am
With his first pick (2nd overall), Mr. Crackers selects LeBron James
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:27 am
migya wrote:
fine wrote:sorry to ask this after the draft started but are we playing with 8 or 9 categories? basically TO's or no TO's?

I've just created this fantasy league and the details are in the first post of this thread.

Everybody go to the league page and join. If you are not able to enter the league page by clicking the link in the league details, go to "join league" (which you can do once you have a fantasy yahoo account ofcourse) and use the league ID# and password to get to the league page.

Any problems, say so in this thread

Done. :thumbup:

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:48 am
the #3 overall pick is Amare Stoudemire.

next.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 am
What the f*ck have I done!!!..............when I click on the link, I get this =

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)

I was messing about, logging into yahoo (with my girls id's as I dont have one) and just generally have a play with it all.............I think I might have created a league for myself, although I didnt check that option, and now it seems like it wont let me into our league because Im in this one!!!

Err............help? :oops: :banghead:

*EDIT* - Ok.............panic over, dont know what that sh*t was............Im in, and looks like I am against my bro TMC first!!!! :evil:
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum