H2H league 1 for 2008-09 - DONE

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Hall of Famer
» Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:09 am
Migya, as I won't be able to be on the board as much as I'd like, I'll PM you (and XBay, who, as a mod, can edit the first post of the thread) an assorted list of my picks so the draft doesn't get delayed too much.

Franchise Player
» Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:02 am
migya wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:ill play!!!

Pawno, you serious about playing with us in this? As long as you are serious, it'll be good having you play this year

Yeh im serious....

With the 1st pick in the H2H League the Pawno Poopushers select Mike Dunleavy of the Indiana Pacers.

All Star
» Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:07 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
migya wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:ill play!!!

Pawno, you serious about playing with us in this? As long as you are serious, it'll be good having you play this year

Yeh im serious....

With the 1st pick in the H2H League the Pawno Poopushers select Mike Dunleavy of the Indiana Pacers.

then u are welcome..pawno.. :mrgreen:

All Star
» Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:05 am
I'll play, if you're still taking 12. I'm #11 I believe.

Franchise Player
» Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 am
One more at least. I think 12 is a good number. Let's get this started as soon as we get the 12th member.

» Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:14 pm
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:im in!

Good to see a newy, unless you are an older member that has changed the nick?

We can have a limit of 12, as EMan suggested I think it was, so three more spots.

We should get the draft started by Friday

haha yeah, i joined like a month before u migya. yeah i changed my name cuz i went into hiatis for a few years, in between. but yea, i went by ajcardenas123, as mentioned in my signature

Hall of Famer
» Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:56 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
migya wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:im in!

Good to see a newy, unless you are an older member that has changed the nick?

We can have a limit of 12, as EMan suggested I think it was, so three more spots.

We should get the draft started by Friday

haha yeah, i joined like a month before u migya. yeah i changed my name cuz i went into hiatis for a few years, in between. but yea, i went by ajcardenas123, as mentioned in my signature

I remember you. Good to see ya again.

By the way, the number of participants has to be even, otherwise one person will have a bye and thus not play each week

All Star
» Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:29 pm
just got word that aaustria is gonna play again this season. he'll probably be on later on and post...but i believe that makes 12. so as long as we get the draft order set, then we can start drafting.

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 am
fantasy nba has not opened yet, so no teams can be made but we can start our offline draft (on here ofcourse) right away but everybody needs to say in this thread over the next two days that they are committed to being on here every day, at least once, to check this thread

Hall of Famer
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:35 am
I'll be here once per day. That should be enough and, in case I can't do it on any given day, I'll pass you a list to pick from, Migya.

All Star
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:24 am
I'll be here.

All Star
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:44 am
ill be here more than once per day.

Franchise Player
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:00 pm
i'm here

All Star
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:29 pm
oh i will be here! haha. been waiting for fantasy bball for hella long.

Role Player
» Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:18 pm
I should be here hopefully every day.

And if not, I will pass on my picks to Pawno :-o