Roto league 1 for 2008-09

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:04 am
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Why does it suck then TMC???


Basically, because I prefer to have a foe to defeat each week.


Oh, and I always lose to migya. That also sucks. :wink:


Ahh I see.............you bitter so and so! :mrgreen:



Just friendly competition, we still all friends right? :mrgreen:


Of course. Unless there are women or roto leagues involved, that is. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:47 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Why does it suck then TMC???


Basically, because I prefer to have a foe to defeat each week.


Oh, and I always lose to migya. That also sucks. :wink:


Ahh I see.............you bitter so and so! :mrgreen:



Just friendly competition, we still all friends right? :mrgreen:


Of course. Unless there are women or roto leagues involved, that is. :mrgreen:



For that, there would be a bitches league :mrgreen:
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 am
migya wrote:
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Why does it suck then TMC???


Basically, because I prefer to have a foe to defeat each week.


Oh, and I always lose to migya. That also sucks. :wink:


Ahh I see.............you bitter so and so! :mrgreen:



Just friendly competition, we still all friends right? :mrgreen:


Of course. Unless there are women or roto leagues involved, that is. :mrgreen:



For that, there would be a bitches league :mrgreen:


A bitches roto league????. Now THAT would be something... :shock:


:mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:46 am
Alright guys, so far it looks like it's just me and GSW United in this roto league, we need more guys so we can get this draft started. If not enough people join this, as in six at least, we won't have this year so some on guys, join in on this
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 am
count me in.

prepare for a title for myself.

who won last years leagues???
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: oakland
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:01 pm
the roto champion last year is the bitch :mrgreen: ....M#$@Y...

he will respond soon...
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:24 am
GSW United wrote:the roto champion last year is the bitch :mrgreen: ....M#$@Y...

he will respond soon...



Prick! :mrgreen:

That's makes three guys, we need at least 6
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: oakland
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 am
hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 am
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 am
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:05 pm
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!



Credit to you! Unfortunately the tradition might stop this year as not enough people want in
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 pm
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!



Credit to you! Unfortunately the tradition might stop this year as not enough people want in


Guys, I accidentally created a Roto league myself.............its a public one and 2 other guys have joined already, so if you want in, theres heres the ID = (ID# 15845)

Only trouble, is a set the draft day and time for Monday night (this coming Monday, so probably screwed you guys) but see what you think anyway.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:20 pm
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!



Credit to you! Unfortunately the tradition might stop this year as not enough people want in


Guys, I accidentally created a Roto league myself.............its a public one and 2 other guys have joined already, so if you want in, theres heres the ID = (ID# 15845)

Only trouble, is a set the draft day and time for Monday night (this coming Monday, so probably screwed you guys) but see what you think anyway.


ill join. whats the pw for the league?
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!



Credit to you! Unfortunately the tradition might stop this year as not enough people want in


Guys, I accidentally created a Roto league myself.............its a public one and 2 other guys have joined already, so if you want in, theres heres the ID = (ID# 15845)

Only trouble, is a set the draft day and time for Monday night (this coming Monday, so probably screwed you guys) but see what you think anyway.



You know, you can delete any league you create if you want.

Why don't you join our forum roto league? Just six guys are needed and we'll keep it
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:08 pm
migya wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
migya wrote:
d1mex wrote:
migya wrote:
GSW United wrote:hey...miggy...if noone avalable in here can we get the guy from other forum....



What guy?

Can't believe you guys don't want to continue our yearly tradition of both roto and H2H fantasy nba leagues :x


im in both migya! im keeping the tradition!



Credit to you! Unfortunately the tradition might stop this year as not enough people want in


Guys, I accidentally created a Roto league myself.............its a public one and 2 other guys have joined already, so if you want in, theres heres the ID = (ID# 15845)

Only trouble, is a set the draft day and time for Monday night (this coming Monday, so probably screwed you guys) but see what you think anyway.



You know, you can delete any league you create if you want.

Why don't you join our forum roto league? Just six guys are needed and we'll keep it


i prefer doing it on here with the goldenstwarriors guys. but if we dont got enough guys than ill join the other league.
Image
PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy League Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron