Biedrins
20%
Chandler
80%

Total votes : 5

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:23 pm
I've been pondering this question for months but it's getting serious decision time now. I'm at my breaking point and I haven't been able to sleep since I woke up this morning.

The question is which Center should I keep
Biedrins or Chandler?

As a Warriors fan I'm afraid I'm too partial towards Beans, so I thought I'd ask other Warriors fans... FBB in 2 months!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 pm
id think that biedrins is gonna increase his scoring while monta is out in order to help fill that void...the only thing is will they be able to get the ball to him? i think they will.

however, after having chandler on several fantasy teams last year, with chris paul being so good, id have to say chandler is the better fantasy pick. he'll average about 2 blocks per game (.5 better than beans) and he is damn near guaranteed 10 points off alley-oops alone with 10+ boards a game. their FG% is near the same...biedrins will probably have a higher FG% though cuz he doesnt shoot anything from outside 5 ft.

you cant go wrong with either one...but if you have the choice, id say go with tyson.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:15 pm
Well, the majority of Biedrins' points last year came off pick and rolls and passes from Baron, Monta, or Jack. And lately, I've heard Biedrins has developed more of his offensive game(a jump shot?) to go along with what he has.

Chandler's points are similar to Biedrins. They're all from CP3 and offensive rebounds.

So really it's a toss up for me. I think Biedrins is the better fantasy center because he's a consistent double double machine and the Warriors are full of playmakers left to right while the Hornets offense simply cannot be ran by anyone other than Chris. It's up to you, really.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 am
Both are good centers, pretty similar, actually. I'd go with Chandler by a hair, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:49 pm
Thanks for the opinions. If it's so close I'm going to go with Bierdrins. I'll cheer for every single rebound.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:02 pm
xbay wrote:Well, the majority of Biedrins' points last year came off pick and rolls and passes from Baron, Monta, or Jack. And lately, I've heard Biedrins has developed more of his offensive game(a jump shot?) to go along with what he has.

could it really be true.... my one almost impossible dream of having biedrins develop a shot?
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE

Return to Fantasy League Forum