Chalmers and Arther busted with weed and women

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Franchise Player
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:23 pm
F'ing IDIOTS. They got busted in a hotel room at an NBA rookies meeting where people talk to them about adjusting to the NBA.

Well, I guess since 85% of the NBA smokes weed, they were just doing their part to "adjust"

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3567481
Last edited by bada on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm
Dumbasses

All Star
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:06 pm
How did they get caught, did they leave weed out in their rooms or did someone go through their stuff.

All Star
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:18 pm
"It's cause the chicks can't hold their smoke"

Someone should have shown them The Breakfast Club....

Franchise Player
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:21 pm
well, players were not allowed ANY visitors to their hotel room. I assume either someone saw the girls or heard them and when security went to their room, they smelled the weed.

Franchise Player
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:18 pm
That's too bad, it looked like Chalmers had the starting PG job for the Heat LOCKED.

All Star
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:43 pm
Way to put the Jay in JayHawks guys.

All Star
» Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 pm
at least they're not on the warriors!

Hall of Famer
» Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 am
xbay wrote:That's too bad, it looked like Chalmers had the starting PG job for the Heat LOCKED.

I don't think that's gonna change.

Also, most rookies have that kind of behavior... it's just that nobody had the guts to do it at the rookie course. Which proves it's totally useless. :wink:

Franchise Player
» Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:16 pm
TMC wrote:
xbay wrote:That's too bad, it looked like Chalmers had the starting PG job for the Heat LOCKED.

I don't think that's gonna change.

Also, most rookies have that kind of behavior... it's just that nobody had the guts to do it at the rookie course. Which proves it's totally useless. :wink:

I know, I'm just saying he had it locked for game one. It shouldn't matter, though since it is East. Although, the East is slowly growing.

» Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:54 pm
HAHA AS PUNISHMENT (BESIDES THE SUSPENSION AND FINE THAT IS EXPECTED), STERN IS MAKING THEM HIS PERSONAL EXAMPLE FOR THE ROOKIE MEETINGS. AND, BOTH ARTHUR AND CHALMERS ARE REQUIRE TO ATTEND THIS NEXT YEAR ALSO, WHICH ACCORDING TO VETERANS, IS PRETTY BORING.

Edit: my bad for being in capitols. i am a slow writer, so i aint writing it again

All Star
» Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:HAHA AS PUNISHMENT (BESIDES THE SUSPENSION AND FINE THAT IS EXPECTED), STERN IS MAKING THEM HIS PERSONAL EXAMPLE FOR THE ROOKIE MEETINGS. AND, BOTH ARTHUR AND CHALMERS ARE REQUIRE TO ATTEND THIS NEXT YEAR ALSO, WHICH ACCORDING TO VETERANS, IS PRETTY BORING.

Edit: my bad for being in capitols. i am a slow writer, so i aint writing it again

props to the SLOW WRITTER :mrgreen:

» Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 pm
JOEL wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:HAHA AS PUNISHMENT (BESIDES THE SUSPENSION AND FINE THAT IS EXPECTED), STERN IS MAKING THEM HIS PERSONAL EXAMPLE FOR THE ROOKIE MEETINGS. AND, BOTH ARTHUR AND CHALMERS ARE REQUIRE TO ATTEND THIS NEXT YEAR ALSO, WHICH ACCORDING TO VETERANS, IS PRETTY BORING.

props to the SLOW WRITTER :mrgreen:

haha thanks. Im improving each day, playing this internet game call type racer to improve. I went from a 22wmp to 46 in about a couple of months. Still slow though, but at least i can type without looking down the keys anymore. :mrgreen: