Can you bring the fantasy threads from the past back please

Forum for any fantasy basketball leagues being organized

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 am
Those old threads, while also interesting to see what went on, also provide a basis for people, especially new ones, to look at and to refer to in playing this year

migya make the ring fall on ya
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:00 am
I'd love to... but I don't know where the heck they're.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:14 pm
Yeah... don't know either. What I did notice was that my post count was lower than I thought. I thought that my post count was high... somewhere around 8000, but suddenly, it dropped. I know once you delete a post, it drops. But I don't delete my posts unless it's double posted on accident.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:53 pm
Its possible that hobbes could have some auto pruning settings set although I did not see any.

Or maybe the database size was growing too large to he deleted some old threads that had no replies for a long time.
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:59 pm
bada wrote:Or maybe the database size was growing too large to he deleted some old threads that had no replies for a long time.

that's the only reason....
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:06 am
Hopefully hobbes can explain what happened but the post count has definately dropped as well

Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:48 am
Hobbes, if you see this soon please bring back the fantasy basketball threads from last year

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am
Can you revive old threads that are gone? Because if that's so, I'd like to see some old threads in other forums as well... unless they're there and I'm not looking hard enough.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:41 am
xbay wrote:Can you revive old threads that are gone? Because if that's so, I'd like to see some old threads in other forums as well... unless they're there and I'm not looking hard enough.

Old threads are still there but you have to search for them, they are not present in the forums, at least not visibily when you go into the individual forums

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:49 am
migya wrote:
xbay wrote:Can you revive old threads that are gone? Because if that's so, I'd like to see some old threads in other forums as well... unless they're there and I'm not looking hard enough.

Old threads are still there but you have to search for them, they are not present in the forums, at least not visibily when you go into the individual forums

Yeah, but XBay is talking about threads that are not available anymore, those that were (probably) deleted to free up space on the server.

If that's the case, I'm afraid those threads are gone and there's no way to have them back.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:56 am
TMC wrote:
migya wrote:

Yeah, but XBay is talking about threads that are not available anymore, those that were (probably) deleted to free up space on the server.

If that's the case, I'm afraid those threads are gone and there's no way to have them back.

Actually, old fantasy threads seem to have been deleted altogether, maybe only the main forum threads are kept

Return to Fantasy League Forum