Call of Duty 4 Thread

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:56 am
internet will be back up today, watch out bitches!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:58 pm
Thought Id send you guys a pic of me on the Call of Duty 4 battlefield.................sporting my new weapon!!!
The Golden Dragunov!!!

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:03 pm
Lollllll nice pic Bigs..... I'm on level 22 with my GOLD cross (finally)... Now I can finally start working on my gold guns...woohoo
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:21 pm
bigs check your pms when you get a chance :wink:
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 pm
webelieve wrote:bigs check your pms when you get a chance :wink:

what's with all this private stuff huh? i wanna know whats going on! :|
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 am
Guys, CHECK THIS CRAZY SH*T OUT!!!

Im playing HTDM on Crash, sniping with my lovely Golden Dragunov............Im 9-2, the rest of team is a combined 11-24!!!

Im in my usual sniping spot of the building at the top of the hill (the one facing the 3 story), I had laid my usual claymore in the doorway to the steps down stairs............went up stairs, and got sniped.

Whilst waiting to re-spawn, I could see all of my team huddled together in one building, then one grenade blew them all up.

So I proceeded to tell them all that they are faggots, and quit.

Now, as soon as I got outside, I selected to go back into HTDM, and to my surprise was going back to Crash.............heres the madness =

1 - I actually joined the same game but on the other team!!! who was previously kicking my teams ass.

2 - Here is the real crazy bit!!!............I headed straight for my sniper building again, went in the doorway, spotted an enemy claymore out the corner of my eye (it didnt have the usual friendly icon above it, it was definately an enemy one) and resided myself to dying..............HOWEVER!!! it exloded right on me, and I DIDNT DIE!!!

I then realised that this WAS MY claymore, which I left whilst playing for the other team, about 28 seconds ago..................HOW F'ING CRAZY IS THAT???

Ps: Sorry for th lenght of this, Im bored and I wanted to tell you guys the whole story. :wink:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:40 pm
Not that any of you guys care anymore............but you know how much I love this game.

So, I have to tell you guys that I just got my Golden M60.........AND my Golden AK47, within minutes of each.

Just my Golden UZI to get, and thats only getting the AK74 and the UZI itself done, and then I am done with this game.............I can say Ive done it all!!! (except for the shotguns but hey, they are crap)

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:45 am
Double Exp weekend starts today....
also maps are 50% off :)
anyone wanna play hit me up. gamertag: digatal
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am
vietazndude wrote:Double Exp weekend starts today....

I love how double XP weekend started the same weekend I hit 55 on last prestige, that got me kinda pissed. Anyways, I just found out I'm not half bad at sniping, so that's what I've been working on as of recently. I still have ways to go before I get any gold gun, but I am aiming to have em all..

Call of Duty 4 is still the shiznit.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 am
speakonitgod wrote:
vietazndude wrote:Double Exp weekend starts today....

I love how double XP weekend started the same weekend I hit 55 on last prestige, that got me kinda pissed. Anyways, I just found out I'm not half bad at sniping, so that's what I've been working on as of recently. I still have ways to go before I get any gold gun, but I am aiming to have em all..

Call of Duty 4 is still the shiznit.

Man, I wish you were on Xbox speak..............all my guys have quit on me now, and I nearly did last week but have kind of got back into it with how great it is to shotgun people to sh*t!!!

I had NEVER used them once, until last week, and now Im kicking ass with them.............they are lots of fun too, as you just have to go for it!

Ive got my Golden UZI now, so got them all apart from the Shotgun.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:48 pm
360- A FLying PonY

Anyone who plays HC or team tact message me or send me a FR.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 am
James, My cousins are back on, orphan and milky though orphan is orphantestee now and milky is playing under his brothers tag, both accounts were suspended because they didn't pay while their xbox's were broken. So me, poplobster, orphantestee, and Eric pickles are on quite a bit now. You should go back to staying up late to play!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:14 am
RobDIKUM wrote:James, My cousins are back on, orphan and milky though orphan is orphantestee now and milky is playing under his brothers tag, both accounts were suspended because they didn't pay while their xbox's were broken. So me, poplobster, orphantestee, and Eric pickles are on quite a bit now. You should go back to staying up late to play!

Yeah, thats obviously the problem now..........I just cant do it anymore, as Im starting my job in a couple of weeks so Ive got to condition myself to be getting up wat before my usual 11:30am!..............Ive been off work for A YEAR you know! crazy.

At the moment, the latest Im up till is 2:00am.

Why the hell were your cousins accounts suspended??? just because they werent using it??? thats crazy too.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:10 pm
yeah its stupid cuz i guess they were supposed to contact them about not using it for a while and since they didn't pay when the last one was up, it suspended their gamertags. Strange. I don't know exactly why, but i pay for the year so i won't have issues like that , at least not as often. 2 AM is what? 6 pm here? I usually see you on when i get home from work. Maybe me and my cousins will catch you then.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:56 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:yeah its stupid cuz i guess they were supposed to contact them about not using it for a while and since they didn't pay when the last one was up, it suspended their gamertags. Strange. I don't know exactly why, but i pay for the year so i won't have issues like that , at least not as often. 2 AM is what? 6 pm here? I usually see you on when i get home from work. Maybe me and my cousins will catch you then.

Ahh ok, if they didnt pay or pay month by month then that makes sense...........I didnt think of that because I pay mine for the year too.

Yeah, 2:00am is 6:00pm, so your all just getting home from work and winding down............man, when I start my job, its gonna be 12:00am/4:00pm AT THE LATEST! :cry:
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum