NIPPLE THREAD

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Are your nipples in or out?

IN
2
25%
OUT
6
75%
 
Total votes : 8

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:56 am
just wondering about the bizare shapes of the nipples.

the pawn dog carries a lil bit of extra weight. i'm 6 foot and 95kg... but with a lil bit of puppy fat my nipples seem to stay inwards. on cold nights when the blood is flowing and the goose bumps are showing, my nipples seem to pop out.

(it's kinda ironic, bout the nipples being sensative to cold weather, we all remember the seinfeild "It shriveled cause it's cold episode" How come the cold weather will make your Penis go back inside your body and your nipples erect?

I guess it's something will never really understand, kinda like those big statues on Easter Island.

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:38 am
i was in the pool
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:44 am
JOEL wrote:i was in the pool


You didn't leave your vote...
Shame!!!

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:48 am
i didnt see the vote my nips were in my way
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:00 am
In your way or out your way!!!

I don't get it???
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote: How come the cold weather will make your Penis go back inside your body and your nipples erect?


:dontknow: Maybe those organs get scared and go back to where they belong? :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:06 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:In your way or out your way!!!

I don't get it???



ummm out in myway :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:49 am
TMC wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote: How come the cold weather will make your Penis go back inside your body and your nipples erect?


:dontknow: Maybe those organs get scared and go back to where they belong? :mrgreen:


So penis's "belong".............inside a mans body? :shock: :wink:

Nice thread Pawn (Man Im so glad that you and Miggy are about the whole place again, theres alot more...............character and comedy to threads now. :mrgreen:)...............although Im not sure what to contribute to the thread, my nips are usually a little out, then the cold and when my lady gives them a bite...........they stick out like bullets! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:So penis's "belong".............inside a mans body? :shock: :wink:


Come on, Bigs. We're talking about Pawno's penis. The only place where it doesn't belong is inside a *****... other than that, who knows?. Maybe cold weather does that to him... :dontknow: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5859
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 5:05 am
Location: Brisbane
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:31 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:So penis's "belong".............inside a mans body? :shock: :wink:


Come on, Bigs. We're talking about Pawno's penis. The only place where it doesn't belong is inside a *****... other than that, who knows?. Maybe cold weather does that to him... :dontknow: :mrgreen:


TMC... i don't know which swear word you used but i'm just hoping that ***** has nothing to do with George Michael and his preference because for the record... Mike Dunleavy's Mum might be a transvestite but i really love the ******

All Star
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:05 am
Location: Berkeley
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Men talking about each others Nipple's is pretty GAY... I was expecting that this topic was about Women Nipples, Guess I'm in the wrong thread :!: OUT.
The Broe Knows Dont Hate....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 13509
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:03 pm
Location: Golden State
Poster Credit: 51
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:22 pm
O.G. Broe wrote:Men talking about each others Nipple's is pretty GAY... I was expecting that this topic was about Women Nipples, Guess I'm in the wrong thread :!: OUT.

2nded.
Image
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS DIE HARD
Image
Image
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:56 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:TMC... i don't know which swear word you used but i'm just hoping that ***** has nothing to do with George Michael and his preference because for the record... Mike Dunleavy's Mum might be a transvestite but i really love the ******



Haha... sometimes it's better to just give a hint than a whole word. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:26 pm
32 wrote:
O.G. Broe wrote:Men talking about each others Nipple's is pretty GAY... I was expecting that this topic was about Women Nipples, Guess I'm in the wrong thread :!: OUT.

2nded.


Ahh come on guys.............those that shy away from joking about such things, are usually those that are..............ahem................ :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 2347
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:05 pm
Location: Sucka Free City
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:47 pm
It's not like the thread is titled Fantasy Baseball... ew

Inny nipples are freakish...

:wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Next

Return to Off-Topic Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests