Hawks Considering Two Sign-And-Trade Deals For Smith?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:54 pm
But this thread is about a trade. I was told by SF Giants that any post regarding a trade must be put in the trade forum.

If people here are going to bitch and moan about certain posters starting multiple threads in the wrong forums then they should hold everyone to the same standard, right?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Spree for 3 wrote:But this thread is about a trade. I was told by SF Giants that any post regarding a trade must be put in the trade forum.

If people here are going to bitch and moan about certain posters starting multiple threads in the wrong forums then they should hold everyone to the same standard, right?

The trade section is supposed to be for trades relating to the Warriors............and the original post in this thread was substantially not Warrior related.

The trade in the trades section is talking about us being involved, specifically..........this one is/was wondering what teams were involved.

I agree we shouldnt have both (and the other one in Warriors Basketball) but this one was first, and was not Warrior related in its original form.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm
bigstrads wrote:The trade section is supposed to be for trades relating to the Warriors............and the original post in this thread was substantially not Warrior related.

Like hell it is, James....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

ANY MOVES here. I feel like I am about to read about a trade in the off-topic because people can't realize that a TRADES section is made for TRADES.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:33 pm
sry if i put this in the wrong forum :oops:.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:The trade section is supposed to be for trades relating to the Warriors............and the original post in this thread was substantially not Warrior related.

Like hell it is, James....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

ANY MOVES here. I feel like I am about to read about a trade in the off-topic because people can't realize that a TRADES section is made for TRADES.

All Im saying is that the original link did not mention the Warriors in any way, so it was about other NBA teams, and as such is ok to be in the NBA forum..............it quickly turned into a discussion about us though of course.

Emans trade in the trade section was an un-linked rumour directly talking about us............so belongs there.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:11 am
I just read on espn rumors that the eastern conference team is not the Pistons
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Previous

Return to NBA Forum