3 WAY DEAL IN THE WORKS???

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:31 pm
i just heard from a friend (who i just texted back to see where he found out his info) that the warriors might be involved in a 3 way deal to get josh smith.

**REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A RUMOR, AND I'M TRYING TO FIND THE SOURCES RIGHT NOW**

Atlanta gets: Al Harrington, Marco Belinelli

Minnesota gets: Brandan Wright, ATL future first round pick

GSW gets: Josh Smith, Rashad McCants

edit:// my friend said he heard it on the radio this morning, and now im all over the net looking for some kind of substance for you guys
Last edited by E-Man on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:37 pm
YOU wrote the thread.... Now find a Link!!!!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:YOU wrote the thread.... Now find a Link!!!!!!!

be koo bro..im workin on that...this was all via text, so gimme some time man. not like im on here like other people posting impossible possibilities
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:43 pm
Good mutha f*cking god!..............I would absolutely piss myself if that deal goes down.

Although it sounds abit too good to be true. [-o<

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:54 pm
yeah looking at it again, this is simply rediculous. Not even including the Warriors, Minnesota is barely giving anything, and recieving too much. All Atlanta gets is fat contract harrington and bellie, while giving up Smith and a 1st pick. maybe players are missing or this is just that, a poor rumor.

I'm not trying to be hard on you E-Man. I try to give everyone respect. The though of Josh Smith joining us would be simply awesome.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:14 pm
I tried to trace the rumor back for you, but it goes back as far as http://www.twolvesblog.com/fireboard/mi ... html#17614

They don't give a source there so don't know where they got that info. They say it was on ESPN, but can't find anything on the website. I did my best for you!

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:15 pm
Ive heard this rumor on a another golden state warriors blog
Wolves give:

Rashad McCants (to GS) Rodney Carney (to GS) 2009 1st round pick(s) (to ATL)(we have Miami's, Boston's, and Utah's), and possibly a $1.4 million TPE.

GS gives:

Brandan Wright (to MN) Marco Belinelli (to MN) Al Harrington (to ATL)

ATL gives:

Josh Smith (sign-and-trade to GS)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:21 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I tried to trace the rumor back for you, but it goes back as far as http://www.twolvesblog.com/fireboard/mi ... html#17614

They don't give a source there so don't know where they got that info. They say it was on ESPN, but can't find anything on the website. I did my best for you!

Funny how all those Wolves fans talk of Brandan like "The pro's on Wright are that he an athletic shot blocking type interior player. He'd be good in defensive matchups where Jefferson and Love are not."............wow, he really isnt that good yet.

Ohh god, Im getting a little excited about this now............hope Im not disapointed.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:28 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I tried to trace the rumor back for you, but it goes back as far as http://www.twolvesblog.com/fireboard/mi ... html#17614

thanks cap! yeah...ive been tryin for a while and an article i found on realgm talked about atlanta having 2 blockbuster trades on the table, one offered from the east, one from the west. thats all though. dont even wanna post the article cuz theres nothing really behind it.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 pm
E-Man wrote:

thanks cap! yeah...ive been tryin for a while and an article i found on realgm talked about atlanta having 2 blockbuster trades on the table, one offered from the east, one from the west. thats all though. dont even wanna post the article cuz theres nothing really behind it.

We have that realgm article in the NBA Forum bud. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 pm
I'm with Bigs...I hope this is true 'cause I'm getting kind of excited about it.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I'm with Bigs...I hope this is true 'cause I'm getting kind of excited about it.

Ok, no more talk of it!!!............I always find the more you talk about something you really want to happen, the more it isnt going to happen. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:41 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Funny how all those Wolves fans talk of Brandan like "The pro's on Wright are that he an athletic shot blocking type interior player. He'd be good in defensive matchups where Jefferson and Love are not."............wow, he really isnt that good yet.

Ohh god, Im getting a little excited about this now............hope Im not disapointed.

i find it funny how some of them think that wright is gonna be an energy player at best. it would be interesting to see how people react should this trade go down.

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:46 pm
From those links, these are just blogs. It would be like somebody seeing a trade that Mista throws out there and thinks it true. A trade may happen, but I highly doubt it. I would like these trades though.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 pm
E-Man wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

i find it funny how some of them think that wright is gonna be an energy player at best. it would be interesting to see how people react should this trade go down.

Yeah but saying he can be there defensive man for matchups that Jefferson cant handle!!! thats abit mad.

I know how I will react if this deal happens =

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[img]http://smilies.sofrayt.com/^/r/dance.gif[/img]ImageImageImageImage
Next

Return to Trades