HOW COME YOUR TEAM DID NOT TARGET CAMBY??????????

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:19 am
I am a laker/mavs fan

but I kinda like your team GS even tough it kick the ass of my dallas team 2 yrs ago.

Anyways, I think your teams management has gone crazy! and Nellie has gone stupid again..

Is chris mullin inlove with all the guards.. I mean C'mmon for christ sake your team is pretty loaded with guards/sf/swingmen..

the signing of maggette was great a addition after loosing BD. after then your team should have gotten MARCUS CAMBY from Denver.. They trade him for a conditional 2nd rd pick, that was almost trading for nothing..

Camby would fit your teams run and gun and shoot first game, he has a descent ugly looking mid range shot, plus he can run and rebound. plus he adds a defensive presence, the trade that you sent for marcus williams should have been the trade for Camby. If money is the problem for getting camby in which I doubt would be? mullin could have targetted camby first before getting turiaf!

if you only have gotten camby, you could have forget over rated BIEDRENS. camby along with young core of wright randolph, turiaf.

signing kelenna will make things worst with the log jam in SG/SF position

magette,watsons,stephen jackson, monta, plus belinelli which i think by this time should be given already a playing time.

well dont hate me esp. im coming from another fence and im here in your territory but im just wondering if ever you gsw fans has think about it? that could have been a helluva better for your team!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:01 am
redsurgery wrote:I am a laker/mavs fan

Stopped reading from this point. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 am
I never even read it. Why is he yelling at me in the title? It makes me angry and unable to read.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:10 am
Captain_Jack wrote:I never even read it. Why is he yelling at me in the title? It makes me angry and unable to read.

captain.....take it easy , inhale , exhale , inhale , exhale .....it's going to be o.k.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 am
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I never even read it. Why is he yelling at me in the title? It makes me angry and unable to read.

captain.....take it easy , inhale , exhale , inhale , exhale .....it's going to be o.k.

do you two have a crush on eachother?

oh and red, come back when you come correct.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:35 pm
I am a laker/mavs fan

Was this supposed to say "I am Western Conference #1 seed fan"?
Please explain how you can genuinely care for 2 teams in the same conference that are miles apart.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:38 pm
Linc Mob wrote:
I am a laker/mavs fan

Please explain how you can genuinely care for 2 teams in the same conference that are miles apart.

I couldnt even be bothered to ask that question...............but I think it should be "Please explain how you can genuinely care for 2 teams...........?"
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:44 pm
we need to make a run soon but not next season... theres no point in getting a guy that old right now if were not going to be really competing until 2010 and onward. we can get some old camby-ish player when we are serious about winning a championship. I actually am more fond of turiaf than camby.

And yeah, you like the Mavs and the Lakers... I don't even know why we responded to you. your lucky you didn't get banned for saying that.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Linc Mob wrote:
I am a laker/mavs fan

I couldnt even be bothered to ask that question...............but I think it should be "Please explain how you can genuinely care for 2 teams...........?"

Maybe he could get one of those jerseys that Terrell Owens wore to the '06 Finals.
1/2 Laker and 1/2 Mav = 100% confused!
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:57 pm
8th ave wrote:
JOEL wrote:

do you two have a crush on eachother?

Us? No, Joel's married to like the most awesome lady ever (although she is a Laker fan). But we did go to a game together last year and had a blast!
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:13 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Linc Mob wrote:
I am a laker/mavs fan

hey man i care for two teams :mrgreen:
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:44 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Linc Mob wrote:
I am a laker/mavs fan

hey man i care for two teams :mrgreen:

Yeah..............you do. :roll: ................ :wink:

Seriously though, yours is what? living in New York, sick of the team and its bungling so turned to us............we had this discussion before I think.

To be honest, I dont really agree with it and cant fathom how you could do that (I think us fans that endured the 13 year drought and bunglings have suffered more.......and we have stuck with our team) but as long as your passionate about my team and aint gonna bolt if New York suddenly become good, then Im mildly ok with it. :wink:
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:33 pm
typical lakers fan attitude, you just join, and post a thing saying how petty and unthoughtful another teams management and fans are, before reading the thousands of posts we have on exactly what you are talking about.
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:30 pm
how come NIETHER of YOUR teams went for camby???
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:34 pm
JOEL wrote:

hey bro...exhale,inhale,exhale,inhale....hmmm sounds like 'something all people want to do'.... :mrgreen:

Return to Trades