Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:55 pm
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:exactly right captain. This is why I am enjoying this run the Seahawks are having so much. Even though no championship have come of it, it has been so much fun to know that they have a good chance to win any sunday. For much of the last 25 years, I was just hoping to keep the games competitive.

The NFC Championship game a few years ago was the greatest live sporting experience I have ever had. The stadium was so electric and filled with emotions. VERY intense. Had it not been 30 years of crap filled years before that, it still would have been cool, but not nearly the same atmosphere.

Things go in cycles and it wont be long before the Niners are back on top. Although I hope that day never comes!

Well and I can't wait for the day when the Seahawks stop winning the division by default :wink:

But really that stadium you guys have is unbelievable, loudest stadium I've ever been in...very similar to Oracle, the energy is just great!

Ah, you have been to Qwest? Oh yes, I think you said you went up for a Niner game if I remember correctly.

Yes, the stadium is amazingly loud. Beautiful stadium as well. Great place to watch a game. Man, this is making me jones BAD for my season tickets to get here. I think they ship in the next couple days!!!

I think I was the one that said that. I went up there this past season. No idiots or assho*es around me. A bunch of classy Seahawks fans around me. Could never say the same about Cardinals fans. Boy... those guys will piss you off. I don't care much anyway... it's not like they have anything to cheer for. :mrgreen:

I went to Dallas couple years ago to watch them against the Niners. Those guys are bastards. We won that game, anyway.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:41 pm
xbay wrote:I went to Dallas couple years ago to watch them against the Niners. Those guys are bastards. We won that game, anyway.

i was at the game when TO Spiked the ball in the star at midfield. i wanted to cheer like i do at warriors games, but i would have gotten owned. i stayed quiet...but Dallas fans are bastards.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:28 pm
E-Man wrote:
xbay wrote:I went to Dallas couple years ago to watch them against the Niners. Those guys are bastards. We won that game, anyway.

i was at the game when TO Spiked the ball in the star at midfield. i wanted to cheer like i do at warriors games, but i would have gotten owned. i stayed quiet...but Dallas fans are bastards.

Yeah, that's the game I went to I think. Shhhiii... I forgot. I think that's the one. I remembered I stood up with my friends and yelled "GO TERRELL YOU SHOW EM WHOS THE REAL STAR!" All of 'em started cursing at us and my friend out of no where I got hit by a random soda cup.

It was all good. We ended up telling the Cowboys' fans to get the hell out of their own house once the game was over and we had one huge tailgate party for the post game.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:32 pm
xbay wrote:
E-Man wrote:

Yeah, that's the game I went to I think. Shhhiii... I forgot. I think that's the one. I remembered I stood up with my friends and yelled "GO TERRELL YOU SHOW EM WHOS THE REAL STAR!" All of 'em started cursing at us and my friend out of no where I got hit by a random soda cup.

It was all good. We ended up telling the Cowboys' fans to get the hell out of their own house once the game was over and we had one huge tailgate party for the post game.

I love going to opposing team's stadiums for games. I went to a Giants-Cardinals game (baseball, not football) in St Louis. We ended up winning to game with the the Cards' bases loaded. We were staying in a hotel next door to the stadium that was filled with St Louis fans. The elevator was me and my little Giants jersey filled with about 15 big, drunk, and pissed off Cardinal fans. It was pretty scary.... but funny.... but scary. :mrgreen:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:18 am
I waste about 70% percent of my work day on message boards/internet. I spend about 2hrs completing what I need to do and goof off the rest of the time. If I get really bored I just claim I have an appointment and go home. Best job ever! :headbang:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:48 pm
Doesn't it suck when its friday and you get excited about the weekend , only to remember you have to work on saturday ....AGAIN
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:Doesn't it suck when its friday and you get excited about the weekend , only to remember you have to work on saturday ....AGAIN

Not really. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:34 pm
It's Friday?!!! :shock:

:wink:

Maybe the kids will let us sleep in an extra half an hour tomorrow...

:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:56 pm
Jackattack wrote:It's Friday?!!! :shock:

:wink:

Maybe the kids will let us sleep in an extra half an hour tomorrow...

It's Friday?!!! :shock:

Maybe the parents will let me sleep in an extra three hours tomorrow.

2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:12 pm
Don't count on it... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:13 pm
Woohoo! I got unbanned from the 49ers.com message board! I did have to erase my Captain_Jack account over there, but he still lives on on this board!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:16 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Woohoo! I got unbanned from the 49ers.com message board! I did have to erase my Captain_Jack account over there, but he still lives on on this board!

Nice! What did you do to get banned in the first place?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 pm
bada wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Woohoo! I got unbanned from the 49ers.com message board! I did have to erase my Captain_Jack account over there, but he still lives on on this board!

I was being a smart ass. The first time I got banned was because everyone kept making the same threads over and over and over again ("Alex Smith Sucks" which was always followed by "Alex Smith Hasn't Had A Chance" followed by "Fire Nolan" and followed by "Nolan is the greatest!"...you get the picture). Anyway I got tired of it so whenever someone posted a new thread I posted this picture or something similar

Or if I didn't feel like getting a picture I wrote "Matteo es dios" or "Manny Lawson es un ninja"...or something equally ridiculous.

Then I got reinstated and got banned the second time for going in the Dallas Maverick's thread with this other Warriors fan and posting the top 20 reasons why the Mavs suck.

So pretty much I was annoying, but I still maintain those people deserved it for making those stupid threads. And the Mavs do suck!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:29 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:

I was being a smart ass. The first time I got banned was because everyone kept making the same threads over and over and over again ("Alex Smith Sucks" which was always followed by "Alex Smith Hasn't Had A Chance" followed by "Fire Nolan" and followed by "Nolan is the greatest!"...you get the picture). Anyway I got tired of it so whenever someone posted a new thread I posted this picture or something similar

Or if I didn't feel like getting a picture I wrote "Matteo es dios" or "Manny Lawson es un ninja"...or something equally ridiculous.

Then I got reinstated and got banned the second time for going in the Dallas Maverick's thread with this other Warriors fan and posting the top 20 reasons why the Mavs suck.

So pretty much I was annoying, but I still maintain those people deserved it for making those stupid threads. And the Mavs do suck!

Jesus................that is pathetic!!!..............what tight ass bastards.

Man, maybe I should join that board.............see how long it takes them to takle exception to my posts. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
bada wrote:

Jesus................that is pathetic!!!..............what tight ass bastards.

Man, maybe I should join that board.............see how long it takes them to takle exception to my posts. :wink:

You'd be gone in 5 minutes.

But you do have to remember that the shear volume on that board is HUGE compared to here. So the number of times I posted that picture or something similar was probably in the hundreds....it was pretty irritating.
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum