works for both teams....

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Role Player
» Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 am
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

nene gives us a proven solid body to bang and rebound and can play both the pf/c positions and can play on the defensive side.

al gives the nuggets versatility he can play sg,sf,pf positions with a three point short.

ellis/williams
jackson/belli
mags/randolph
nene/wright
biedrins/turiaf

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:21 am
I dont want ANYTHING to do with taking on 4 more years of Nene's contract at 10+ per year. We just cant start taking on terrible contracts just because we can.

Franchise Player
» Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:37 am
Horrible contract..............one of the worst in the league, that alone, aside from the fact he is terribly injury prone, makes this a HUGE no no.

Also, if the Nugs got rid of him, they wouldnt have a big man outside Martin.

All Star
» Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:27 pm
except for the fact that nene cant really run with us and isnt as much of a beast on D that you think...and denver is likely thinking of keeping nene to play center since they lost camby.

All Star
» Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:12 pm
that deal works WAY better for them than it does for us.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:13 am
Haha, I'm diggin' that sig 8th ave. Hilarious.

BTW, if it makes you any happier, I didn't use photoshop. I used paint.

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:27 am
xbay wrote:Haha, I'm diggin' that sig 8th ave. Hilarious.

Yeah...........we can tell! :wink:

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:07 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Haha, yeah. I just find pictures of the players and paste them together on paint. Easier than photoshop... although, I've never used it so I can't really say.

All Star
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:09 pm
xbay wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Haha, yeah. I just find pictures of the players and paste them together on paint. Easier than photoshop... although, I've never used it so I can't really say.

lol... hell no it doesnt make me feel better... cuz i dont know how to use that program either.. LOL... nah jp

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 pm
8th, you sig IS hilarious. Love it!

I just used photoshop for the first time last weekend for my sig. Definately not an easy program to use. I had no freakin clue what I was doing but definately made me want to take a course on it to learn it better. Amazing all the things you can do with it if you know what you are doing.

All Star
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:24 pm
bada wrote:8th, you sig IS hilarious. Love it!

I just used photoshop for the first time last weekend for my sig. Definately not an easy program to use. I had no freakin clue what I was doing but definately made me want to take a course on it to learn it better. Amazing all the things you can do with it if you know what you are doing.

im too damn intimidated to even try... i feel like if i do, that too many things will be thrown at me, and then i'll be more inclined to quit. SO... i just save myself the trouble... haha...

and oh yeah... SCREW YOU TOO... :mrgreen:

Franchise Player
» Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:29 pm
Photoshop is a very cool program. I learned it a couple of years ago. I just dont have it on my home computer, so I dont get a chance to use it. That is why I ask Bigs to do it for me. :mrgreen: