Someone explain this deal to me

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 pm
Jason Hart for Brevin Knight, why the **** did the clippers do this? Knight is the superior player, they both have expiring contracts, and knight has a cheaper contract by 400,000 dollars. I kno this is such a small deal it just does not make any sense to me at all.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:10 pm
It's the Clippers, remember?
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm
Yeah, looking at the numbers, theres no advantage for either team............except that one player is alot better than the other.

Maybe Baron said he wanted Brevin out..........ITS BARONS HOUSE NOW!!! :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:33 pm
jimbob631 wrote:Jason Hart for Brevin Knight, why the **** did the clippers do this? Knight is the superior player, they both have expiring contracts, and knight has a cheaper contract by 400,000 dollars. I kno this is such a small deal it just does not make any sense to me at all.

according to a couple posters in the warriors forum, brevin knight peaked in college :wink:

Jason Hart is a bigger PG and younger than Knight. maybe they're hoping that Hart can learn from baron and help carry the team for the 1-2 years he's there after baron leaves. :dontknow:
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Return to NBA Forum