Josh Smith

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:47 pm
jimbob631 wrote:
mista240sx wrote:i think we should trade wright while he still has value i see he is gonna be a solid player at best, as for smith well he is a star hands down.

harrington and wright for josh smith sign and trade.

ellis
jackson
mags
smith
biedrins

Wright will only be a solid player at best but Marco is gonna be the next Ginoboli? We need actual games before we can make any p

redictions about them, summer league games do not count.

wright is getting as much minutes as belli and he is doing solid but not great, i'm not saying wright sucks but i don't see him as a star, atleast we know josh smith is already thats my opinion just like my opinion on belli.
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:05 pm
bada wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:
E-Man wrote:btw, i am feelin your sig, bada...good sh*t :thumbleft:

Thanks E-man. I have had Photoshop on my home computer for 2 years and have never even launched the application before. Yesterday I decided it was time to change that. I had no freakin clue at what I was doing but it was fun trying. Obviously I did not do anything fancy.

Congrats Bada, nice first attempt my friend.............I was gonna ask who you got to do that for you? so thats a good sign. :wink:

Wheres Terry T gone?????? :shock:

OH NO! WHERE is Terry???????? Gotta look at that when I get home!

Man, gotta sort that out and get him back.............thought you may have gotten rid of it after my comments that I equate YOU with BEING Terry T. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:Man, gotta sort that out and get him back.............thought you may have gotten rid of it after my comments that I equate YOU with BEING Terry T. :wink:

its funny cuz i was just thinking that everytime i see terry t in his avatar, thats how i imagine bada. like an association thing. i look at the pic and think "bada" rather than thinking about terry haha
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:34 am
E-Man wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Man, gotta sort that out and get him back.............thought you may have gotten rid of it after my comments that I equate YOU with BEING Terry T. :wink:

its funny cuz i was just thinking that everytime i see terry t in his avatar, thats how i imagine bada. like an association thing. i look at the pic and think "bada" rather than thinking about terry haha

Great!!! Im not the only one then. :wink:

Bada, your going to have to post a pic of yourself now, so we can compare the likeness? :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 am
bigstrads wrote:
E-Man wrote:

Bada, your going to have to post a pic of yourself now, so we can compare the likeness? :mrgreen:

that is TOO funny!!! Hilarious how an avatar can create a picture in someones mind. I do the same thing....

But to end the mystery, yes, me and Terry Teagle look a lot alike except for the part where I am a 5'10, balding white guy, but other than that the simalarites are remarkable. :mrgreen:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:30 am
bada wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
E-Man wrote:

that is TOO funny!!! Hilarious how an avatar can create a picture in someones mind. I do the same thing....

But to end the mystery, yes, me and Terry Teagle look a lot alike except for the part where I am a 5'10, balding white guy, but other than that the simalarites are remarkable. :mrgreen:

LMAO!!!..............Bada, youll always be Terry T to me! :mrgreen:
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 pm
has anyone heard aaaaanything??? I want smith so bad. I think were a legit playoff team with him. Ugh... no news... i'm dying here
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:39 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:has anyone heard aaaaanything??? I want smith so bad. I think were a legit playoff team with him. Ugh... no news... i'm dying here

looks like u have to 'dying' bro... :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:41 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:has anyone heard aaaaanything??? I want smith so bad. I think were a legit playoff team with him. Ugh... no news... i'm dying here

You are about to drop dead, then. Nothing will happen. I cannot imagine Atlanta trading him for anything other than an amazing offer, which is something we probably can't offer.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

You are about to drop dead, then. Nothing will happen. I cannot imagine Atlanta trading him for anything other than an amazing offer, which is something we probably can't offer.

We'll we definitely have what it would take for him. But either way, he won't be starting the season as an AZtlanta Hawk. He has clearly said he doesn't want to be there and the management is a bumbling group of malcontents who won't be able to agree on overpaying him if they want to keep him.
I give MC's the runs... drippin'...
~

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

We'll we definitely have what it would take for him. But either way, he won't be starting the season as an AZtlanta Hawk. He has clearly said he doesn't want to be there and the management is a bumbling group of malcontents who won't be able to agree on overpaying him if they want to keep him.

i actually think he will. if he doesnt get a sign n trade, i see him taking the qualifying offer so he can be unrestricted next year. only he'll play this season for himself, rather than the team...which might lead to a trade before the deadline. if that happens then smith plays for another team at deadline and either re-signs with them next season or goes somewhere else for hella money.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 am
bada wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
E-Man wrote:

Weird idea. In case anybody has doubts, I'm pretty sure I'm not an Al Harrington clone...

Now that I think of it, the only one I envision as his avatar must be Bigs. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:41 am
TMC wrote:
bada wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
E-Man wrote:

Weird idea. In case anybody has doubts, I'm pretty sure I'm not an Al Harrington clone...

Now that I think of it, the only one I envision as his avatar must be Bigs. :mrgreen:

Your right man, my avatar is pretty much me.............most of the time.

With Bada, I think it was just Terry T's smiling, friendly face, made sense that it was simply.............Bada!.............although Ive seen the real Bada now and there isnt much of a resemblance. :wink:

Like with Sf and his old avatar of that guy Linecum, I just equated his face with being the face of Sf! :mrgreen:

And finally GSW_United and his weird ass Final Fantasy (if thats what it is?) sh*t.

Ps: Dude, are you trying to read back through all the threads youve missed? man thats a job............and probably not worth it. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:04 am
bigstrads wrote:With Bada, I think it was just Terry T's smiling, friendly face, made sense that it was simply.............Bada!.............although Ive seen the real Bada now and there isnt much of a resemblance. :wink:

Oh come on now bigs.... I am a spitting image of Mr. Teagle!!! :mrgreen:
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:50 am
bigstrads wrote:Ps: Dude, are you trying to read back through all the threads youve missed? man thats a job............and probably not worth it. :mrgreen:

Not really. This one just popped up when somebody posted in the thread, and I thought it was a funny comment. I also think Bada, somewhat, fits the mold of his avatar. Maybe not phisically, but there's something there... :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Trades