marcus camby a clip?

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 pm
warrior 4 life85 wrote:enough hating on sf! Come on guys!




not hatin on him, he's a good dude.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue May 16, 2006 4:55 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:14 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
warrior 4 life85 wrote:enough hating on sf! Come on guys!




not hatin on him, he's a good dude.


i may be late on this..but why is he gone???
Image
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 6145
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:13 am
Location: looking down at the Warriors practice facility
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:19 pm
d1mex wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
warrior 4 life85 wrote:enough hating on sf! Come on guys!




not hatin on him, he's a good dude.


i may be late on this..but why is he gone???


That is for sf himself to share if he wants. I have been asked by him not to discuss him anymore so I will honor that.

My hope is he will return one day and show the form that made him the 2007 rookie of the year and if and when that time comes he will be welcomed back with open arms.
_____________________________________________________
http://WWW.GOLDENSTATEWARRIORS-RT.COM
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 9202
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:07 pm
Location: Land of the Lacob.
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:49 pm
Camby seems pretty pissed at the trade. He said he's "insulted." Hell, if I was a DPOY couple years ago and could get over 20 boards in more than five games and I was traded for a second rounder, I'd be upset too.

Then again... it's just business.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:21 pm
xbay wrote:Camby seems pretty pissed at the trade. He said he's "insulted." Hell, if I was a DPOY couple years ago and could get over 20 boards in more than five games and I was traded for a second rounder, I'd be upset too.

Then again... it's just business.


Maybe he'll force a buyout and we can sign for the vets minimum!!!.............god Im dreaming, Im just a little tired of having to let good players go. :cry:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21413
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:32 am
Denver was real stuoid trading Camby for just that, real stupid. Though Camby is 34 years old, they could have gotten one or two very good players for him. Maybe they could have gotten Odom and someone else from the Lakers, JSmith in a sign and trade etc. Camby is a sought after player and though the Nugs cut salary, they will win far less. Makes you wonder whether being a good team or not spending much is the Denver owners' objective
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya
Previous

Return to NBA Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron