Random Babble

Here you can chat about anything that's not Warriors related.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:Angelina Jolie was hot in Wanted. The rest of the movie was alright... not great, though.

As hot as she was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith? I seriously couldn't decide who I wanted more in that movie; her or Brad Pitt.

Hmm... I say as hot as she was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I only say this because I remembered the scene in Wanted where she came out of the healing bath naked with a sexy shot of her from behind showing that hot ass. Some guys may have not liked it if they're not into women having ink on their back, but what guy would have rather looked at the ink than her ass? :mrgreen:

Oh yeah I forgot about those tattoos, those are pretty hot. I love Mr. and Mrs. Smith where they have the huge gun fight and then end up having sex...it's so hot.

Oh my god I'm such a guy.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:Angelina Jolie was hot in Wanted. The rest of the movie was alright... not great, though.

As hot as she was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith? I seriously couldn't decide who I wanted more in that movie; her or Brad Pitt.

Hmm... I say as hot as she was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I only say this because I remembered the scene in Wanted where she came out of the healing bath naked with a sexy shot of her from behind showing that hot ass. Some guys may have not liked it if they're not into women having ink on their back, but what guy would have rather looked at the ink than her ass? :mrgreen:

Oh yeah I forgot about those tattoos, those are pretty hot. I love Mr. and Mrs. Smith where they have the huge gun fight and then end up having sex...it's so hot.

Hahaha, it's cool. Angelina could sell as a lesbian if she tried. Or better yet, she doesn't need to try... she looks like she could be bi.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:37 pm
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

Hahaha, it's cool. Angelina could sell as a lesbian if she tried. Or better yet, she doesn't need to try... she looks like she could be bi.

Well true, but I'm not and I still think she's hot.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:46 am
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
xbay wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:

She is/was bi..........she had a full on lesbian relationship early on in her life.

Her ex lover, actually came out and said that they have been carrying on for years after it officially ended, with Jolie still seeing her whilst with all her men lovers/husbands.

Man, how do I know this tripe. :oops:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:33 pm
Maybe because Captain_Jack is more of the man here and you're more of the woman here.

JK, bigs. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 am
The Big Island is a mystical place. I could stay here forever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:28 am
look at jack, checkin in from hawaii!

i wish i was there and not here.. .that's my babble for the day
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 am
Why was the most users ever online at one time on this site a Sunday morning at 7:38am on July 15th of 2007?
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am
bada wrote:Why was the most users ever online at one time on this site a Sunday morning at 7:38am on July 15th of 2007?

Werent we having Mormon troll issues that day?..........I swear that was the time that that guy came on and kept posting new topic after new topic, clogging up the whole place.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:26 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:look at jack, checkin in from hawaii!

It's so beautiful here. What are we thinking living in a maze of highways and buildings? I could really get into this way of life!

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:30 pm
Jackattack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:look at jack, checkin in from hawaii!

It's so beautiful here. What are we thinking living in a maze of highways and buildings? I could really get into this way of life!

I actually work with a few guys from Hawaii, and i think they are crazy from coming here just to work six days a week when they could be "home" in paradise, but they say it's hard to sustain a living out there, and there aren't too many jobs. I here ya though, man it'd be nice to slow it down a bit. I'm in need of a nice vacation too.
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:02 pm
this board is like hella out of control!you cant even read the warriors basketball...im just gona post in off topic until it calms down.Im drawing on my 1000th post big moment in my "board" career :mrgreen:

anyways i bought a bag of salt and vinegar chips itl be my first salt and vinegar

i hate oceanside

off topic is king

thats it
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:21 pm
bada wrote:Why was the most users ever online at one time on this site a Sunday morning at 7:38am on July 15th of 2007?

I'm guessing that's when the KG to the W's news broke out in full effect.

The Big Island is beatiful, but my favorite island is Kauai. It's the most pristine of the main islands.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 am
I smell like airplane :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:11 pm
Going to see Dark Knight at 12:01...I'm SOOOOOO excited!
PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic Forum