No love right now for the warriors in Summer league...

Area for news articles related to the Warriors

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:48 pm
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/0-3 ... wards.html
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:00 pm
The most annoying thing too is the summerleague blog, where they supposedly blog on EVERY game, totally skipped the Warriors game last night.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:09 pm
its like all the attention is going to all the rookies... I still believe that at least Marco... Bw should get some mention
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:11 pm
Viz wrote:its like all the attention is going to all the rookies... I still believe that at least Marco... Bw should get some mention

I actually thought Randolph should have been the best "injured" player. He is averaging 1 more ppg than Eric Gordon and the same number of rebounds and sat out last night with an injury.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:21 pm
its just the warriors not getting love again as usual... basically saying that the rest of the world doesnt really know what team the warriors will have
All Star
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Viz wrote:its just the warriors not getting love again as usual... basically saying that the rest of the world doesnt really know what team the warriors will have

Well to give them some credit, I have no idea what the Warriors are going to put on the floor either.

The clues that I'm getting all point to a rebuilding project, where the young guys are going to get plenty of playing time even if it means losing some games. The fact that the W's are doing two different summer leagues tells me that they're trying to get their young guys as much experience as possible before the season starts. I guess no one really knows what to expect from them.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:25 pm
Viz, who do you think should have received an award over ones listed? captain make a good case for randolph over gordon.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:38 pm
i definitely agree with jack on Randolph over Gordon, ... im just saying that right now i feel the attention is to the other teams in the league... Clippers are more popular now with the whole Baron Brand Fiasco... I just felt there should be something like honorable mention for players such as bellinelli and so on... Being the only 3-0 team so far... yes i know its summer league... but doesn't that grant something for our team... especially with 2 games with a player scoring 30 pts?

Rookie
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm
I love us being against the world. Being a raiders fan and an A's fan. We never get any love. Raiders brought the gang vibe in. A's always go in as underdogs same with W's
pills11.com ;))
I'm a warriors fan, how do you think I feel

Return to News Articles