Kobe, Shaq, freestyle diss, NBA Championships...

Talk about anything general in the NBA here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:51 pm
With recent events that just happened with Shaq dissing Kobe, it made me bring up the ever more popular, yet hardly ever talked about question... can Kobe win it all without Shaq? Ever since Shaq left, the Lakers went through a lottery season, consistent playoff exits by the Phoenix Suns, and a disappointing NBA Finals performance this past season.

Do you think Kobe would even have any titles if it weren't for Shaq? And will Kobe ever win it all again?

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:11 pm
very good question...

i will start by saying that shaq would not have won in miami if it were not for wade....so to add to the question will shaq ever win a title again...

as far a kobe goes...he isnt not a gamer
when things are rolling good dude is gimme the ball gimme the mic.
when things are going south kobe go into a secret butt cave and hides out.
his return will probably be filled with how he doesnt have a support crew.

yeah he is a great player
but imo he is a *****.

i think he will win a ring cuz he will cry his ass off until the lakers buy some more players to get him his ring.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 pm
JOEL wrote:very good question...

i will start by saying that shaq would not have won in miami if it were not for wade....so to add to the question will shaq ever win a title again...

but imo he is a *****.

i think he will win a ring cuz he will cry his ass off until the lakers buy some more players to get him his ring.

He couldn't ask for a better supporting cast than this. The Lakers are in trouble. They're way way over the cap and stand to not be able to sign their young guns in a year or two unless they shed a lot of salary. It warms my heart.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 am
cladden wrote:

but imo he is a *****.

He couldn't ask for a better supporting cast than this. The Lakers are in trouble. They're way way over the cap and stand to not be able to sign their young guns in a year or two unless they shed a lot of salary. It warms my heart.

I dont see the whole "Fakers have a great bench/team" thing (I will still never call them there real name, even when Im quoting someone else! :wink:)

I mean =

Gasol - Is what he is but hes soft as sh*te.
Odom - He is good, not great, good, very inconsistent.
Bynum - Will he ever be back to what he was/could have been. If he does reach full potential, he will be a Half-A-Shaq at best.
Fisher - Errrkkk.
Farmer - Decent little PG.
Radmanovic - Joke.
Vujacic - A smaller weaker Radmanovic.
Walton - Dont think Ive ever seen a guy who hasnt developed anything extra in his game since his rookie year.
Mihm - Big stiff injury plagued bastard.
Ariza - Meh
Newble - How has he been in the league so long?
Mbenga - Well.............we know dont we.
Karl - No comment.

I just dont see it to be honest.............and I dont think Kobe will ever win another ring.

As far as the "without Shaq" thing............well, when you think about teaming up the most dominant C in the league, in his prime, with the new superstar SG, 30 PPG, unstoppable perimeter player.............then Id think youd win a title or two.

Then Shaq with the new superstar SG in Wade at the time.

I dont think either of them will win another title.

In a couple of years, Kobe is going to demand a trade to.........The Golden State Warriors...........and we are going to say............NO!!! :evil: :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:32 am
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:

but imo he is a *****.

I dont see the whole "Fakers have a great bench/team" thing (I will still never call them there real name, even when Im quoting someone else! :wink:)

I mean =

Bynum - Will he ever be back to what he was/could have been. If he does reach full potential, he will be a Half-A-Shaq at best.
Fisher - Errrkkk.
Radmanovic - Joke.
Walton - Dont think Ive ever seen a guy who hasnt developed anything extra in his game since his rookie year.
Ariza - Meh
Karl - No comment.

I just dont see it to be honest.............and I dont think Kobe will ever win another ring.

As far as the "without Shaq" thing............well, when you think about teaming up the most dominant C in the league, in his prime, with the new superstar SG, 30 PPG, unstoppable perimeter player.............then Id think youd win a title or two.

In a couple of years, Kobe is going to demand a trade to.........The Golden State Warriors...........and we are going to say............NO!!! :evil: :wink:

LOL Funny^^^ ^_^
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:59 pm
Lakersfan98 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
cladden wrote:

but imo he is a *****.

I mean =

Fisher - Errrkkk.
Radmanovic - Joke.
Ariza - Meh
Karl - No comment.

LOL Funny^^^ ^_^

Ahh........things are so much funnier when they are true. :wink:

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

but imo he is a *****.

I start by saying shaq won in miami because of the refs and the nba.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:37 am
world b free fan wrote:I start by saying shaq won in miami because of the refs and the nba.

Oh, here it comes, the conspiracys. Do you have anything to back up what you are saying? Or are you like many of the Raider fans that know something the rest of the NFL doesnt by saying "the NFL doesnt like us?" I doubt you have anything to back it up.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 am
Now your bringing football into this, just great. I enjoy football but i can see your mentallity with boring baseball and hard hitting football into an nba game. The proof is in the way the games are officiated. Its just common sense but not everyone has it.

Return to NBA Forum