Warriors talk becomes NFL debate

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Just proves how soft yall are... Most people in this CREW photo ain't drinking... I mean the girls have cups and are getting loose, but i can only spot one guy holding a beer and his the drunk guy with the "**** DA RAMS" shirt.... Hmm you guys must of eaten to much cheese and drank too much wine on that long bus trip from Stanford University

Only 1 thing a fat chick is good for out of the sack and that's filling a dance floor with there Crazy dance moves... Damn Captain Jack tell these chicks to lay of the XTC

WOW, I mean i know i support the Raider Nation, But these fat chicks with there big ole love handles are that wasted i bet they are colour blind, i could tell them that my jersey "00" Otto is the new paramedic outfit and that they need emergency mouth to mouth procedure :-P

Hey Captain Jack if you have these Dames emails or phone numbers, make sure you pass on my contact details... i dont mind my women with a pretty face and a bit of meat on the bone... it really helps me for my offensive line skills at local recreation football when i have a 240 pound DT type women trying to piledrive me into bed... Thses girls gotta be the FREAKS!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 32
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:41 pm
Hey XBAY I'm definately not looking for the LAST LAUGH in this topic... but maybe as a admin/moderator do you think you could merge all the posts after my Steve Young/Joe Montana comment into RAIDER NATION vs 49'er thread.

I'm happy to talk Warriors, but i believe this talk is best suited for the Sports Forum in the releveant thread?
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:17 pm
Thanks for calling me fat Pawn...
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:20 pm
pawno, that is just APPAULING!!!!! Ever stop to think that one of those women is actually captain?

I cant believe you would say those things.... well, maybe I can believe it... tact and class is apparently lacking with you which in keeping with this thread is fairly typical of Raider fans. (no offense Joel :) )

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:40 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Thanks for calling me fat Pawn...

haha come on cap...
pictures are one thing and real life is another.......
you fat...dont think so.
Lena who is right next to me and i agree you are anything but fat...your just right :D
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 pm
bada wrote:pawno, that is just APPAULING!!!!! Ever stop to think that one of those women is actually captain?

I cant believe you would say those things.... well, maybe I can believe it... tact and class is apparently lacking with you which in keeping with this thread is fairly typical of Raider fans. (no offense Joel :) )

none takin ...i guess.....
:mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:29 pm
raiders hella boo boo
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:11 am
Come on, now. Neither the Niners nor the Raiders have the best tailgating fans. That has to be the Chiefs, Bills, or Packers. They stand below freezing temps every day, yet still come to support their teams.

Both Chiefs by the way.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am
By the way, Pawno, Raider fans are gross...

I love how old men dress up in costume and call themselves tough... all part of a Raider fan's day.

Yep, you have to wear the masks. What kind of football fan doesnt wear masks to games? Oh, everybody but Raider fans.

Yeah, let's see that gut! Why would you expose a baby to an atmosphere like a Raiders game?

Of course, to top it off, the skull HAS to come. What would you be without it?

I would be willing to bet that half of these guys have no education after high school. I would also be willing to bet that more than half of them do not speak English.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:28 am
According to sports-central.org:

BEST FANS (loyalty):

1. Packers
2. Steelers
3. Broncos
4. Chiefs
5. Bears
(Honorable mentions: Browns, Cowboys, Titans.)

BEST FANS (attitude):

1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. 49ers

4. Buccaneers
5. Rams
(Honorable mentions: Colts, Jets, Titans.)

WORST FANS (loyalty):

27. Chargers
28. Seahawks
29. Bengals
30. Cardinals
31. Falcons
(Dishonorable mentions: Eagles, Lions, Patriots.)

WORST FANS (attitude):

27. Vikings
28. Dolphins
29. Bears
30. Eagles
31. Raiders
(Dishonorable mentions: Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers.)

Also, check out http://www.bizjournals.com/specials/pages/35.html.

Pawno, many Raider fans are uneducated and rude, and hurt society more than they help it. I know you will say that all Niner fans are Stanford-like people that think they know it all. I would rather have fans that are educated and SPEAK ENGLISH than a bunch of random illegal Mexicans that yell at people in Spanish and wear costumes to make themselves seem significant in the world, when, in actuality, they are nothing.

Also, you will probably say that "oh, it is a vendetta against the league. Everybody hates us..." Get over yourself.

Pawno, have you ever been to a Raider game? Why do you like them? Random for a guy from Australia.
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:42 am
I said in a different thread that we have no chance at the post-season. I take that back...

I still maintain that this is a "chemistry" year and at the very least were not gonna be stellar fresh out the gates. But one thing I haven't heard mention is how lucky we are in a way. WE WERE THE BEST TEAM NOT TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. and when I say best team I mean best by a large margin. to put this in perspective, the first team with more wins than us in the regular season from the east was orlando. THEY WERE THE NUMBER 3 SEED IN THE EAST!!!!!! that means we went before atlanta, sixers, wizards, raptors, even the friggin cavs in the Draft. I'm happy with who we picked up this year. and then look at the west:

Lakers: better, Bynum's (misspelled) back w/ gasol
Spurs: worse, everybody's getting old
NO: a little better (chemistry)
Utah: Neutral,
Rockets: worse, not duplicating the hot streak / Mutumbo is 1 yr older
Phoenix: worse, team in transition, set up for d'antoni run and gun
Denver: neutral, perhaps a little worse no changes made to add depth
Portland: much team to watch out for there going to be a whole lot better (healthy)
everyone else except for the timberwolves with Mayo is staying crappy. wolves may do a little better but their not knocking anyone's socks off

I think last year was a crazy year in terms of how hor-awful (horrible and awful) the east was. west is still gonna kick ass, cause thats just what we do, but its not gonna be so lop-sided this year. Although were never gonna go deep into the playoffs until we can D it up, I think we have improved this team by adding depth and a slightly more well rounded offense. as much as I wanna hate turiaf cause hes not a go-to scorer like Okafor or Brand, seems like he'd be willing to put in his fair share of work to make the team better and I respect that. I hope Maggette will help this team more than Davis did last year, but that's all TBD. yeah there both ball hogs, but at least the plays start in monta hand first, and monta has always had (and knowing him, probably improve upon his) great shot selection.

we'll see what the future holds, but I'm not as skeptical as I was at first
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:23 am
Are Seahawks fans really one of the less loyal fan bases in the NFL?

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:14 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Come on, now. Neither the Niners nor the Raiders have the best tailgating fans. That has to be the Chiefs, Bills, or Packers.
They stand below freezing temps every day, yet still come to support their teams

none of the pics support that it is cold at all :mrgreen: but i get your point

Both Chiefs by the way.

well i have been to all three of those stadiums for raiders games ( they let me in without a high school diploma or a g.e.d. guess my english was good enough to fool them)....

and the packers are by far the most loyal die hard fans of the three.....
the funny thing about the examples you posted ...they are all three in the middle of nowhere..nothing to do towns....big differnce than from being a bay area fan where the region offers choices of entertainment.

sf have you ever been to a raiders game in oakland
have you ever talked to any of the fans at a game
or are you just going by hearsay media hype and what you have
come across out side of the actual raiders sunday tailgate experience?

knowing how smart you are i would think you would want factuall understanding in helping your form your way of thinking.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:04 am
xbay wrote:Are Seahawks fans really one of the less loyal fan bases in the NFL?

That is just rediculous. They have been in existance for 30 years. Only about 6 of those had they not had a waiting list for season tickets and that was only after their previous owner tried to move them to LA.

Which by the way was thwarted when fans lied on the ground in front of the trucks so they could not leave.

I wont say that they are the best because I just dont have the knowledge of all the fan bases but the support for the hawks has been amazing considering how many losing seasons there has been. To be anywhere near the Cardinals fans is just a joke.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:14 am
i know i saw the seattle area college team had an awsome tailgate, with people rolling in on large family boats....i was thinking that the hawks tailgate must be nice as well?
T.S. Eliot
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board