Warriors talk becomes NFL debate

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:49 pm
yeah yeah
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:50 pm
Just admit it...tailgates are the same :)

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 pm
live band.....jt the brick broadcasting live from the black hole tailgate...
nfl live camera men on the spot weekly.....hallof famers visiting and taking over the bands mic to rally the troops....halk gallons of jack being passed around....out of the pipe cups are for dishwashers...ect ect..ohhh and the costumes thats a sight in its self.........trust me i been to many all of the country ...
black hole is bomb as far as nfl....cant speak to college games
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 pm
JOEL wrote:live band.....jt the brick broadcasting live from the black hole tailgate...
nfl live camera men on the spot weekly.....hallof famers visiting and taking over the bands mic to rally the troops....halk gallons of jack being passed around....out of the pipe cups are for dishwashers...ect ect..ohhh and the costumes thats a sight in its self.........trust me i been to many all of the country ...

God damn, i wouldn't mind raider fans if they didn't feel the need to show people how "bad" they are and how much crazier they are then other fans. Give it a rest already. Wow JT the the freakin brick is broadcasting live, how weak is that. Rally the troops? you guys really need all that to get ready for a game? costumes? I try not to bag on raider fans much, but this "complex" they have is pretty sad.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:03 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
JOEL wrote:live band.....jt the brick broadcasting live from the black hole tailgate...

God damn, i wouldn't mind raider fans if they didn't feel the need to show people how "bad" they are and how much crazier they are then other fans. Give it a rest already. Wow JT the the freakin brick is broadcasting live, how weak is that. Rally the troops? you guys really need all that to get ready for a game? costumes? I try not to bag on raider fans much, but this "complex" they have is pretty sad.

raiders untill recent can hold their own on the feild...the titles and stats and hall of famers prove that....

my point was in comparing the niners tail gate to the blackhole tail gate...
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:06 pm
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

raiders untill recent can hold their own on the feild...the titles and stats and hall of famers prove that....

and that's what i was talkin about, all that stuff makes it a better tailgate? You guys are hardcore. :roll:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:09 pm
almost every NFL fans party hard before game... the scenes are just different in different places.

Unfortunately in Seattle with a downtown stadium, there is just one very small lot so traditional tailgaiting is non existent. But the stadium backs up to Pioneer Square (where ever other business is a bar) so the bars are just PACKED and rowdy starting at about 8am on gameday. It is a lot of fun, but DIFFERENT from typical tailgateing. I like them both.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:09 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

and that's what i was talkin about, all that stuff makes it a better tailgate? You guys are hardcore. :roll:

well i cant speak for all the fans just me...
imo the better the party before the game the better the entire sundayexperience..to me its not about how bad its about how much fun...besides the real reason for my post was to mess with capnjack...

we go backa couple a days....at least two weeks :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 pm
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

imo the better the party before the game the better the entire sundayexperience..to me its not about how bad its about how much fun...besides the real reason for my post was to mess with capnjack...

oh ok, i get it man. sorry, i've just had my run in with "those" type of raider fans, and was hoping you and pawno weren't that bad.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:15 pm
haha
i cant talk on pawno..he seems crazy but then comes up with some funny stuff.
mostly i was messin with jack
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:18 pm
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
JOEL wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Ha ha...don't worry Joel, I know you're just speaking from ignorance :mrgreen:. You'll have to come out to a Niners game this year so you can tailgate with us...you don't have to be a Niners fan, we have a very loyal Raider fan who has 49ers season tickets and comes to our games wearing his Raiders jerseys. Anyway, just come out and party with us, it'll be a blast.

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:19 pm
haha ok but under one condition.........i wear my drew breeze jersey :mrgreen:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:22 pm
JOEL wrote:haha ok but under one condition.........i wear my drew breeze jersey :mrgreen:

Drew Brees :roll:

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:23 pm
umm drafted by the chargers san deigo :wink:
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:25 pm
JOEL wrote:umm drafted by the chargers san deigo :wink:

Shhhh...don't say "chargers" it hurts my ears
PreviousNext

Return to Sports Board