Warriors talk becomes NFL debate

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:50 pm
I hate to use a 49'ers reference cause i hate those cheese and wine drinking losers.

But Baron's depature will be like when Steve Young retired and Joe Montana stepped up.

I bet all the Niners across the world predicted doomsday when Young left the game, but it ended up working out for the best when they got Montana.

Everything points to Monta being the next MONTAna... Guy has incredible speed, he has good vision but the dude takes it to the hole like George Michael in a Public restroom... We are all in good hands here!!!

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:14 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I hate to use a 49'ers reference cause i hate those cheese and wine drinking losers.

But Baron's depature will be like when Steve Young retired and Joe Montana stepped up.

I bet all the Niners across the world predicted doomsday when Young left the game, but it ended up working out for the best when they got Montana.

Everything points to Monta being the next MONTAna... Guy has incredible speed, he has good vision but the dude takes it to the hole like George Michael in a Public restroom... We are all in good hands here!!!

Steve Young RETIRED and Joe Montana STEPPED UP? haha, I'd hate to make this a niner vs. raider argument... but c'mon you're gonna call them wine and cheese drinking losers and then get the analogy wrong?
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:I hate to use a 49'ers reference cause i hate those cheese and wine drinking losers.

Talkin' smack about my Niners again, pawno? Yet, you got the reference wrong? You're the man pawno, but damn... you just made yourself look stupid with that one.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:46 pm
chinchilla13 wrote:

Steve Young RETIRED and Joe Montana STEPPED UP? haha, I'd hate to make this a niner vs. raider argument... but c'mon you're gonna call them wine and cheese drinking losers and then get the analogy wrong?

Yeah cause they Bitch and WINE and they only drinking pounds of melted cheeses in there tumblers... F'N Picnic spread punks... us RAIDERS NATION F'N TAILGATE PHOOL!!!
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:49 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

Yeah cause they Bitch and WINE and they only drinking pounds of melted cheeses in there tumblers... F'N Picnic spread punks... us RAIDERS NATION F'N TAILGATE PHOOL!!!

What exactly do we bitch and whine about?

Nevermind, it doesn't matter what you say... you still made yourself look like a complete idiot with the Young/Montana thing. Sigh... c'mon pawno, I know you're smarter than that.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:57 pm
xbay wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

Nevermind, it doesn't matter what you say... you still made yourself look like a complete idiot with the Young/Montana thing. Sigh... c'mon pawno, I know you're smarter than that.

Yeah dude i am smarter then that!!! I'll keep my LIL NATION of Chants and loyalty to the other forum.

You know me man, i dont want no trouble here... im here to talk bout the Warriors.... But if you want to ask me for advice on how to be the funny guy while your the square peg on the other side of the Black Hole... It's a different State of Mind on othersides of the Bridge and as warped and dark this Black Hole might be we definately the Franchise thats sees the Light at the end of the Tunnel.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:59 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
xbay wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

Yeah dude i am smarter then that!!! I'll keep my LIL NATION of Chants and loyalty to the other forum.

You know me man, i dont want no trouble here... im here to talk bout the Warriors.... But if you want to ask me for advice on how to be the funny guy while your the square peg on the other side of the Black Hole... It's a different State of Mind on othersides of the Bridge and as warped and dark this Black Hole might be we definately the Franchise thats sees the Light at the end of the Tunnel.

Never mind pawno, let's not get into that. You have your opinions, I have mines. We both enjoy the Warriors. Let's continue with that.

Role Player
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:01 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

haha yeah, its like when Rich Gannon retired and Kerry Collins stepped up... oh wait, nvm.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:41 am
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:but the dude takes it to the hole like George Michael in a Public restroom...

LMAO!!!.........that is abit too funny. :mrgreen:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:38 pm
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

I've never been to a picnic at a 49ers game...must be fun. This is how we tailgate though

I wish I had a better picture of our bar, you can see it in the background of the 3rd picture.

And now that we're thoroughly off topic...damn I don't even remember what the thread was about.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:42 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

I've never been to a picnic at a 49ers game...must be fun. This is how we tailgate though

I wish I had a better picture of our bar, you can see it in the background of the 3rd picture.

And now that we're thoroughly off topic...damn I don't even remember what the thread was about.

tell you what anyone ever been to the black hole gate
will never go back to a niners rally
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:44 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
PAWNOGRAFFITI wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:

tell you what anyone ever been to the black hole gate
will never go back to a niners rally

We had plenty of you guys hanging around at the 49ers-Raiders game last year...you're nothing special.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:46 pm
differnce they actually party at the black hole......drink out of the pipe like real women not out of little sippy cups :oops: :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:48 pm
JOEL wrote:differnce they actually party at the black hole......drink out of the pipe like real women not out of little sippy cups :oops: :mrgreen:

Oh man I wish I had the rest of my pictures, we do ice block shots. Carve a path down a big block of ice and then just pour...I'll look and see if I have some pictures somewhere...the ones I put up were from pre-season, we hadn't really gotten going yet
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:49 pm
oh man, the old Niner vs Raiders thing huh... lol

SO your teams are so bad you guys are debating who parties harder in the parking lot? :roll: What happened to once two proud franchises???

You guys keep debating that while my Hawks are busy wining divisions. :mrgreen:

Return to Sports Board