Giants Season Tickets

Talk about any other sports here.

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 359
» Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:35 pm
Hey I have Giants season Tickets but I have several games that I can't make, if anyone wants to make an exchange, I'm down to talk, hit me up, there good tickets so just talk to me and we can prolly work something out.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 pm
Might want a mod to move this to the Sports Board for you dude...........Bada?

Not alot of people check in here, and plus, only people interested in the Giants/baseball check in the Sports board.........so youd have a much better shot.

Plus, we have the Ticket Exchange forum...........but hardly anyone goes in there really.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:21 pm
sure, I will move it to the Sports forum

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:24 pm
bada wrote:sure, I will move it to the Sports forum




i vote bigs for co-mod :D :D :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:Hey I have Giants season Tickets but I have several games that I can't make, if anyone wants to make an exchange, I'm down to talk, hit me up, there good tickets so just talk to me and we can prolly work something out.


Where are your seats...I have a kid on the way and have to give up my bleacher seats
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:45 am
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:sure, I will move it to the Sports forum




i vote bigs for co-mod :D :D :mrgreen:


Ohh god no............I couldnt be like Bada and have a nice shiny dome, from all the hair hes ripped out over not being able to say what he wants too. :wink:

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:15 am
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bada wrote:sure, I will move it to the Sports forum




i vote bigs for co-mod :D :D :mrgreen:


Ohh god no............I couldnt be like Bada and have a nice shiny dome, from all the hair hes ripped out over not being able to say what he wants too. :wink:




haha thats spot on....you like the blood dome, :banghead: from your avitar :mrgreen:
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 359
» Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 pm
sleandres wrote:
tallboy12321 wrote:Hey I have Giants season Tickets but I have several games that I can't make, if anyone wants to make an exchange, I'm down to talk, hit me up, there good tickets so just talk to me and we can prolly work something out.


Where are your seats...I have a kid on the way and have to give up my bleacher seats


Section 105 15 rows back, I just wanna see games though, how close r ur seats?

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:43 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:
sleandres wrote:
tallboy12321 wrote:Hey I have Giants season Tickets but I have several games that I can't make, if anyone wants to make an exchange, I'm down to talk, hit me up, there good tickets so just talk to me and we can prolly work something out.


Where are your seats...I have a kid on the way and have to give up my bleacher seats


Section 105 15 rows back, I just wanna see games though, how close r ur seats?



i can vouch for sleanders seats....they are good / very good seats
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 359
» Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:08 pm
AH snap I just got an offer from a friend so I'm no good on the tickets nemore. Sorry guys
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:25 pm
tallboy12321 wrote:AH snap I just got an offer from a friend so I'm no good on the tickets nemore. Sorry guys


well, since this is no longer valid, I am locking the thread per posters request.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests