an idea

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32


Rookie
Posts: 21
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:20 pm
Andre Miller
Reggie Evans

For

Al Harrington
Hendrix


Warriors:
Miller/Watson/Belinelli
Ellis/Belinelli/Sjax
Sjax/Wright/Barns
Wright/Evans/Randolph
Beans/Wright/Kosta

76ers:
Williams
Green
Iguodala
Harrington
Dalembert

76ers get a scorer at the PF to go with Iguodala and want to get rid of Miller.

Warriors get the soon to expire contract of Miller, and get him to fill in at the point. Evans provides some toughness.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1266
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:22 pm
I'd rather ship Kosta than Hendrix, but Miller would be a decent stop gap for now.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:23 pm
I'm so dislexic, I read Andre Evans and Reggie Miller
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:29 pm
how it is possible that tl95121 and mista are not the same person???

I mean the both love to post trade proposals and the post styles are IDENTICAL all the way down to the number of spaces between lines.

But ip's trace back to two cities that are like 5 hours apart. hmmm
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:35 pm
bada wrote:how it is possible that tl95121 and mista are not the same person???

I mean the both love to post trade proposals and the post styles are IDENTICAL all the way down to the number of spaces between lines.

But ip's trace back to two cities that are like 5 hours apart. hmmm


maybe TWINS... :mrgreen:

Rookie
Posts: 21
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 pm
lol i get bored...im just pissed we even have to find a PG right now
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:40 pm
Why? We needed to find a PG anyway, Baron was gone after this year.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3064
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I'm so dislexic, I read Andre Evans and Reggie Miller



hhahaaha, i did that too

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:16 pm
id like to have andre miller, but the problem with him is that he cant space the floor as he has no range outside of 17 feet. and i doubt that the 76ers would give andre miller to anyone after the kind of season they had.
User avatar

Role Player
Posts: 428
» Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:00 am
i'm in fresno ca where you from tl95121?

Rookie
Posts: 21
» Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:37 am
SF
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 865
» Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:18 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:I'm so dislexic, I read Andre Evans and Reggie Miller



hhahaaha, i did that too


haha same... cuz we just glimpsed at the trade... i was like reggie miller? then read it again and was like ohhhh andre miller haha
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:27 pm
maybe TWINS... :mrgreen:
Maybe long lost brothers.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest