THIS JUST IN ELLIS FOR MARBURY....

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:28 pm
I know this aint gonna happen and if it does i will stop being a warriors fan. somebody needs to slap this new york writer with his wishful thinking.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06292008/sp ... 117758.htm
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:37 pm
OMG! That is one of the most rediculous things EVER. How does this guy get paid to be a writer?

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:38 pm
not gonna happen. the knicks 5.1 million dollar MLE is way too easy for us to match. that wont be enough to get monta interested in going to NY. and there is no way mullin would agree to a sign and trade in a deal that would give away monta. especially not for marbury.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:40 pm
I read it a bit closer and he is not suggesting that Marbury could be traded for Ellis.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:58 pm
bada wrote:I read it a bit closer and he is not suggesting that Marbury could be traded for Ellis.

so who are we gonna do a sign and trade for? theres nobody on the knicks that will be worthy so bada do me a favor and go to new york
and slap him for me :mrgreen: .
Clifford Rozier rememer him?
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:08 pm
More New York, self important, delluded drivel............ :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:32 pm
When your most movable piece is David Lee you can't make sign and trades for good players. He only looks good because everyone else on their roster are terrible. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind having Lee but he's not at Millsap's level for example. He's very defensively challenged and slow to move his feet. He's all hustle and garbage points. Great energy guy but will probably never start for a good team.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:03 pm
bigstrads wrote:More New York, self important, delluded drivel............ :roll:

As I have said before, everything that comes out of New York is total crap...
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:58 pm
cladden wrote:When your most movable piece is David Lee you can't make sign and trades for good players. He only looks good because everyone else on their roster are terrible. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't mind having Lee but he's not at Millsap's level for example. He's very defensively challenged and slow to move his feet. He's all hustle and garbage points. Great energy guy but will probably never start for a good team.

David lee is the most overrated player period. He can't play defense, he can't play offense, and hes a pompous jackass. He thinks hes nice because all the fans love him in New York.

Yea the article has no basis, I live in New York and their are very few writers who can actually be trusted to write good sane articles on the knicks.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:27 pm
All i had to see to deem that article a load of horse s*** was "New York Post". What drivel are they printing now?
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:58 pm
Yup, anything from New York is full of lies and propaganda. I'd never believe anything from New York unless it had a reliable source such as... NBA.com. That just shows how much I trust their writers.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 pm
i just believe if the players wear the team jersey and play with W's... :mrgreen:

Return to Trades