Bada's crazy trade

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:40 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I swear I'm not a robot! :mrgreen:

Besides you guys all say that you want girls that like sports, but from experience I've discovered that you're all lying...you all like girly girls.

one of my ex's was both :mrgreen:

too bad she's only an ex-girlfriend now. id still be with her if she didnt cheat on me with who is now an ex-friend.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:53 pm

Besides you guys all say that you want girls that like sports, but from experience I've discovered that you're all lying...you all like girly girls.

you know what it is captain, guys want girls who are fans because that'll give them a chance to watch all the games and still have relations.... but then when the girl starts to drop knowledge and knows more than the guy, they get embarrassed or pissed off. Its a sports inferiority complex
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:58 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

you know what it is captain, guys want girls who are fans because that'll give them a chance to watch all the games and still have relations.... but then when the girl starts to drop knowledge and knows more than the guy, they get embarrassed or pissed off. Its a sports inferiority complex

i'd be stoked to meet a female who knows more about hoop than i do. that'll be tight.
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:55 pm
RobDIKUM wrote:

It's so true. I had an ex who always told me to stop talking about football 'cause it made him sad that I knew more than him. Guys always get intimidated by girls who know sports.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

It's so true. I had an ex who always told me to stop talking about football 'cause it made him sad that I knew more than him. Guys always get intimidated by girls who know sports.

i should pm you but i dont wanna seem like a stalker. but just out of curiousity, how old are you and where are you from?
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:20 pm
8th ave wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

i should pm you but i dont wanna seem like a stalker. but just out of curiousity, how old are you and where are you from?

Ha ha I'm 23 and I'm originally from San Jose, but I live in San Diego now :(
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:54 am
Captain_Jack wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:

Cap, please dont assume that of all guys..............I will hesitantly say that it could be the kind of guys that YOU go for, that are like that.

There are plenty of guys out there that would meet your criteria combined with the brains and balls to appreciate a woman of your substance and constitution..............dont right them all off, trust me, youll turn into one of those girls that has a few/alot of bad experiences and turns down the best opportunities/men of your life because of them.

Your ex who was embarassed by you having more football knowledge than him...........is a pathetic loser, and someone who feels the need to prove himself/be concered with everyone else, rather than be happy that he has a knowledgeble girl that he can relate to and appreciate.
Previous

Return to Trades