Will a Trade Go Down?

Discuss anything related to Golden State Warriors basketball here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors make a trade during the draft tonight?

67%
Yes
2
33%
No
1

Total votes: 3

User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:43 pm
Just seeing big name players getting dealt, Jermaine and Jefferson, made me think about the Warriors. Do you think a trade will happen tonight for the Warriors?

I say that a trade will happen, but not a big one. Maybe somebody like Azubuike may get dealt.

What do you think will happen, if something will.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:47 pm
Ive been saying it for awhile now..........I feel a big deal coming tonight.

Just a feeling in my gut that something big is going to happen for Nellies last hurrah............Im hoping its Brand, and Im hoping that Baron isnt involved.

Other than Brand, its a real guess...........we know it wont be Yi Jianlian now, thank god.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:49 pm
I am still wanting Brand, as well. I doubt it will happen though. :wink:

By the way, why are you ignoring me on Live? :banghead:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:50 pm
I dont think anything is going to happen trade wise with the Warriors. Nothing BIG that is. Maybe a move down or something like that, but nothing major.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:27 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:By the way, why are you ignoring me on Live? :banghead:


Did I??? when was that?.............I dont remember seeing an invite from you, were you playing COD4 again?

Sorry man, it wasnt intentional. :oops:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:By the way, why are you ignoring me on Live? :banghead:


Did I??? when was that?.............I dont remember seeing an invite from you, were you playing COD4 again?

Sorry man, it wasnt intentional. :oops:


I sent you a chat invite and you denied it. :|
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:40 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:By the way, why are you ignoring me on Live? :banghead:


Did I??? when was that?.............I dont remember seeing an invite from you, were you playing COD4 again?

Sorry man, it wasnt intentional. :oops:


I sent you a chat invite and you denied it. :|


Seriously man, I didnt notice it............how could (or even why would) I have denied it if I didnt see it?................. :shock:

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:00 pm
ummm i dont see a trade.. we did one last year. Do i want a trade? sure, i like that billups wallice 4 baron rumor (which was only a rumor). maybe something minor will happen, like cya to Petrius or something, but nothing more
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1558
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 pm
I don't see anything happening tonight, but perhaps in the next few days...the Warriors will look to utilize that $ 10 mil TE
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:14 pm
I thought their TE expired today?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:16 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:I thought their TE expired today?


Think its June 30th...............not sure.

Side note...........rumour of Cleveland trading Gibson, Varejao and Sczerbiak to Bucks for Redd and Bucks pick...............
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 6107
» Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm
it expires on Monday

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests