Diaw and Barbosa On The Block..........Hmmmm.

Discuss any moves or trades here, real, rumored, made up, you name it!

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:28 pm
if i were mullin i'd trick NY Knicks on giving up david lee. LOL
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:22 pm
i agree if Al for Lee.... :wink:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:26 pm
Serious about David Lee?

To me, he is just another rebound only inside player that is not a presence on D and doesnt block shots.............hate those kind of players.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:Serious about David Lee?

To me, he is just another rebound only inside player that is not a presence on D and doesnt block shots.............hate those kind of players.

I disagree... a guy who doesnt take dumb shots (good FG%), and could average a double double is completely useful in any team... remember, he averages about 3 Offensive rebounds a game, that in my opinion is as good as blocks, if not better.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:16 pm
ajcardenas123 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Serious about David Lee?

I disagree... a guy who doesnt take dumb shots (good FG%), and could average a double double is completely useful in any team... remember, he averages about 3 Offensive rebounds a game, that in my opinion is as good as blocks, if not better.

thats the david lee i know.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:From what Chad said in one of the other awful trade threads............got me thinking again, and I like the idea of Diaw with us.

Credit to Chad for reminding me Id thought about this but not posted it. :wink:

yer too kind bigstrads :batmaan:
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 am
Barbosa might be going to the Clippers for the (Clippers') No. 7 pick and Corey Maggette - Clippers would get the No. 15 pick and Leandro.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/53156/20080624/suns_and_clippers_talking_barbosa_trade/
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm
did maggette opt out already? thats a pretty good trade. i also hear rumors of brand going to miami for beasley assuming he gets drafted at 2 instead of 1
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:33 pm
E-Man wrote:did maggette opt out already? thats a pretty good trade. i also hear rumors of brand going to miami for beasley assuming he gets drafted at 2 instead of 1

Really? That's a good trade for Miami. Pair up Wade w/ Brand. The Clippers team gets younger and Kaman suddenly becomes the center of attention down low. Then add a PG and bench and they're set. I know they have Livingston, but after that ugly injury, not even God may know how he'll play.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 pm
xbay wrote:
E-Man wrote:did maggette opt out already? thats a pretty good trade. i also hear rumors of brand going to miami for beasley assuming he gets drafted at 2 instead of 1

Really? That's a good trade for Miami. Pair up Wade w/ Brand. The Clippers team gets younger and Kaman suddenly becomes the center of attention down low. Then add a PG and bench and they're set. I know they have Livingston, but after that ugly injury, not even God may know how he'll play.

yeah i know, but think if they draft augustin, or westbrook with the 7th pick and they have kaman and beasley to feed it to.

and miami with wade and brand? damn. good trade both ways, i think.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am
xbay wrote:

I was thinking about Livingston you know............it was announced that he has returned to "basketball related training"..........so he may have a chance.

I was thinking that the Clips just might let him go, and we could pick him up on the dirt cheap due to the risk...........if that does happen, and the guy can atleast run ok, then Id take that risk for a short term minimum contract.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:30 am

Nah, I'm not sure he did opt out already..I think it's a good chance that he will though.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
Previous

Return to Trades